GMC Football 2023

Who will be top 3 in the GMC no particular order

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Week 9:
Princeton 42 Colerain 6 Parents of Cardinal backups claim they are transferring to Princeton in 10 days. More likely Finneytown.
Midlanders 21 Least 20 The Midlanders trying to replace the Least squad as annual middle of the road GMC team. The Cougars of the Midlanders are back for Rd. 2 at Jags. Some Masn Moms also searching for the "O." The lounge lizards of West Chester/Liberty are in full force.
West 28 Cmets 0 Streak continues for West, they also decide they want shut outs so there is no 4th qtr TD for Cmts. Moving forward it will be the Masn Cmts. There is no "O" in that football district.
Middletown 20 Fairfield 12 Neither team has won in a month. Should be very close and could go either way. Giving the Home Team the advantage. Indians already chanting "wait til next week!"
Game of the Week: The Big Blue has the better Defense and Sycamore better on offense. TO's and big plays will be the difference. Home field a factor. Sycamore plays most error free game of the season.
Sycamore 24 Hamilton 20
Even with penalties and turnovers, this Sycamore offense can move the ball and I think they will score on Hamilton. On the other side, I don't fully trust Hamilton's offense. If Sycamore isn't -2 or worse in the turnover battle, I think they pull it out at home.

Princeton 55 Colerain 14
Sycamore 28 Hamilton 20
Fairfield 21 Middletown 17
WEST 38 Mason 3
Oak Hills 31 EAST 20

These are nasty!!!!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1697202007796.jpg
    FB_IMG_1697202007796.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 92
Anyone see a final of the Middletown vs. Fairfield game. Middletown instagram said it went into overtime tied at 30. No update yet. Middletown instagram sometimes doesn’t get updated if they lose. Based on that alone, not looking good for the Middies. Lol

Anyone see a final of the Middletown vs. Fairfield game. Middletown instagram said it went into overtime tied at 30. No update yet. Middletown instagram sometimes doesn’t get updated if they lose. Based on that alone, not looking good for the Middies. Lol
Per the Enquirer, Fairfield won 37-30 in OT.

Even with penalties and turnovers, this Sycamore offense can move the ball and I think they will score on Hamilton. On the other side, I don't fully trust Hamilton's offense. If Sycamore isn't -2 or worse in the turnover battle, I think they pull it out at home.
Sycamore was -3 in the turnover department and led 21-20 after a TD with 15 seconds left………and gave up a kickoff return for a touchdown to lose the game.

That Mason @ West game was a lot closer than any one of us really imagined. I'm mutually as impressed with Mason's defense as I am disappointed with LW's offense.

Hamilton's D and Lakota West anemic O will make this an interesting game this week. West likely wins but I wouldn't be surprised to see the Big Blue upset in this one
Might be another defense slugfest. West being in one on Friday might actually come in handy.

Lakota West usually plays better a after loss or underwhelming performance. LW Defense obviously played great besides 1 play basically. I think Hamilton's offense doesn't match up well with LW defense. Predicting LW 24 Hamilton 3

Now I think Princeton will win against Sycamore, but I think it will be a closer game. Sycamore just plays well against Princeton even after a emotional loss. Sycamore 21 Princeton 27. Princeton crowned GMC champions

Lakota West usually plays better a after loss or underwhelming performance. LW Defense obviously played great besides 1 play basically. I think Hamilton's offense doesn't match up well with LW defense. Predicting LW 24 Hamilton 3

Now I think Princeton will win against Sycamore, but I think it will be a closer game. Sycamore just plays well against Princeton even after a emotional loss. Sycamore 21 Princeton 27. Princeton crowned GMC champions
Sycamore wont score 21 on the vikings. They havent gave up 21 all season

Now I think Princeton will win against Sycamore, but I think it will be a closer game. Sycamore just plays well against Princeton even after an emotional loss. Sycamore 21 Princeton 27. Princeton crowned GMC champions
IMHO, West vs Hamilton game will be much closer than that. Game is at Hamilton. Hamilton beat Mason easily where West struggled. I know you can’t compare totally based upon that, but, I give Hamilton more credit. I think their defense is at a minimum equal to or better than Mason. Will be a defensive struggle. Mistakes may determine the outcome in a low scoring affair.

Vikes beat Sycamore by at least two TD’s.

I heard Hamilton @ Sycamore had a fourth quarter brawl where several players were ejected. Any information on this? Obviously would effect both teams as they both have big games this week.

Would like to personally say, I'm extremely proud of this year's edition of the Vikes. Folks don't realize this team is extremely young. Many, many key contributors are underclassmen. Entire backfield returns as well as several receivers and linemen. Seventh and eighth grade teams went undefeated! Future looks very bright!

If I heard right the sophomore class hasn’t lost a game. But your right very young on both sides of the ball and future is bright

If I heard right the sophomore class hasn’t lost a game. But your right very young on both sides of the ball and future is bright
Correct. Hambrick, the current leading rusher, was the QB of that class. Birch, the transfer starting QB, is a Sophomore like Hambrick. That Sophomore class is loaded! Many are starting right now! Vikes should be extremely tough for years to come (if all players stay). That Sophomore class has state potential.