GMC Football 2023

Who will be top 3 in the GMC no particular order

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When West played Princeton, they started the Freshman QB. Bolden came to his senses the next week and went with Wiles at QB. If West and Princeton get a rematch, it will be a completely different game for West on offense. Princeton had the ball for nearly 30 mins in the first game. I don't see the time of possession being that lopsided again. West's defense will be a lot fresher and not be put in bad situations like last time. If West can score 10+ points, I think they win.
It's a mistake to think that Princeton hasn't gotten a lot better over the course of the season too. I watched the entirety of the Princeton-Lakota West game from Week 2 and then I also just watched the Princeton-Sycamore game in Week 10. Princeton got a lot better over the course of the season. They know what they're doing on both sides of the ball. They're also predominately sophomores and juniors who have improved a lot. And when I say that I think Lakota West has the best defense in the state, regardless of division, I also think that Princeton has a top 5 defense, regardless of division. Nelson and Jarrett are BIG TIME (18.5 and 16.0 TFL respectively). Princeton's biggest problem on defense is that they are small and a team could run right at them. Moeller is the only good power running team they would face though.

It's a mistake to think that Princeton hasn't gotten a lot better over the course of the season too. I watched the entirety of the Princeton-Lakota West game from Week 2 and then I also just watched the Princeton-Sycamore game in Week 10. Princeton got a lot better over the course of the season. They know what they're doing on both sides of the ball. They're also predominately sophomores and juniors who have improved a lot. And when I say that I think Lakota West has the best defense in the state, regardless of division, I also think that Princeton has a top 5 defense, regardless of division. Nelson and Jarrett are BIG TIME (18.5 and 16.0 TFL respectively). Princeton's biggest problem on defense is that they are small and a team could run right at them. Moeller is the only good power running team they would face though.
Vikes will go as far as their offense takes them. Simple get your guys involved who makes plays and you win.

Thoughts on Big Blue and Planes rematch?
I like the Big Blue at home. Last game was a tight one but as I recall the Big Blue jumped out early, then the Aviators came back to take a lead late. I'll go with the fighting Crouches 28-21 to win the first ever playoff game in Hamilton history 👍

I like the Big Blue at home. Last game was a tight one but as I recall the Big Blue jumped out early, then the Aviators came back to take a lead late. I'll go with the fighting Crouches 28-21 to win the first ever playoff game in Hamilton history 👍
It again all depends on Sycamore turnovers. They had 4 turnovers to Hamilton's 1 last game and lost on that kick return. Sycamore can move the ball, but it's more a questions of whether they also give it to the other team from time-to-time. Sycamore is -7 on turnover margin in their 5 losses (+4 in their wins). Sycamore QB leads the GMC in passing yards AND interceptions. I very much think that Sycamore can win the rematch. I have no idea if they will because I don't know if they're going to take care of the ball or not.