C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't know what's going on. It appears that Yappi has jumped the proverbial shark. I am curious what the page views/posts are the past 30 days vs. a year ago.

I'll try and get some talk the week of the games. 2-a-days just started.
    I stopped following the basketball programs several years ago. Too painful to watch. Coaching doesn't appear to be the problem. They have tried enough of them.
    Nope. I know nothing. I did find it odd that he didn't appear to be anywhere during the signing ceremony last week so unless he had a good reason not to be there, it is reasonable to think something is up. But I have no idea what it is.
    Hey Carddad - the scores are on WeAreColerain.com by going to the calendar and clicking on any of the days that you see a Freshman or JV game.

As for the posters, no idea where they all went. It's been super quiet this year. To be fair, it was fairly quiet last year as well. I think this site, overall, is losing it's steam. The Colerain posters are growing up and are no longer posting as much, which is a shame. The stalwarts are still here but it is dwindling, no question.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…