Global warming?

If it weren't for global warming those winds would stay in the artic where they belong.

Be rule of threes in the neighborhood: every third abandoned house gets torched to provide heat. People will huddle, bring food to cook even water to boil. Kumba-bite-me.

Stay warm.

What about the ice age? Was that due to global warming? Those were artic winds. I like how every thing weather related is caused by global warming.

I think tomorrow we will all be wishing global warming was real. Going to be brutal!!

As much as I would like to agree with you on this one, the fact of the matter is that local weather is neither evidence supporting, nor evidence disproving the theory of anthropormorphic global warming.

I thought the term "global warming" was changed to "climate change" so Al Gore can continue to make money during the winter months. :shrug:

Global warming caused by man is as real as god right? Just have to believe.

Wildcat? You missing the good ol days?

pitt-smoke-lantern-slide-006.jpg

Finally snowing here. About to get very cold and drop almost 40 degrees in just a few hours. Very strange

Ok mind boggling question. Since it is like 0 outside right now and it is supposed to get colder as the day moves along. If it reaches -6 outside does that mean it is 6x colder than what it is now? Or is it just 6 degrees colder?

Ok mind boggling question. Since it is like 0 outside right now and it is supposed to get colder as the day moves along. If it reaches -6 outside does that mean it is 6x colder than what it is now? Or is it just 6 degrees colder?

0f = 255.37K
-6f = 252.04K

.013 (percentile change)

:>---

Lol. I know tbg. I really should find stuff to keep me busy. Deep thoughts isn't my strong suit.

Is that right ohio? Or are you making that up?

Lol. I know tbg. I really should find stuff to keep me busy. Deep thoughts isn't my strong suit.

Is that right ohio? Or are you making that up?

I'm not going to re-do the math because o-pup doesn't spend time being wrong with such things. He's using Kelvin measurement, which is based upon absolute zero instead of freezing point of H2O.