Glenville

Idk the inner dynamics of Senate League membership they really need to be an independent. Some really interesting matchups though. 👏

Really tough schedule. The only team in division 4 that has a remote chance is perhaps CM out of region 16. Their style of play could limited opportunities for Ginn academies offense.

We (Glenville) ran a Dual Track Meet at Massillon, it was a very pleasant experience. The kids and coaches were very accommodating and friendly. Our teams competed and FELLOWSHIPPED!!!! I was not expecting that going into Massillon. I was happy for them, when they won the D2 2023 title, and I will be rooting for The Massillon Tigers going forward.

Football Team and Track Team is one in the Same!!!!

So someone blatantly lied and told a completely fabricated story to prove that Glenville players all live in the Glenville district?
I won’t say that, I don’t know that person’s reason for posting that, but I can 1,001% say with certainly that the nephew doesn’t live there.

We (Glenville) ran a Dual Track Meet at Massillon, it was a very pleasant experience. The kids and coaches were very accommodating and friendly. Our teams competed and FELLOWSHIPPED!!!! I was not expecting that going into Massillon. I was happy for them, when they won the D2 2023 title, and I will be rooting for The Massillon Tigers going forward.

Doesnt surprise me at all because the kids are never the problem.....

I won’t say that, I don’t know that person’s reason for posting that, but I can 1,001% say with certainly that the nephew doesn’t live there.
Didn’t say he lived there. Just said I dropped him and a few other kids off at the residence. Kids are always hanging out at a teammate’s house after practice even on school nights. It’s a different day 😂

Thank you. Wish I could have attended but I'm kinda far. Speed galore on display. Ditto too on your State Championships.

Only two teams in Division 4 will matter this year, Perkins and Ginn Academy. They’ll meet in the state finals more than likely.

Only two teams in Division 4 will matter this year, Perkins and Ginn Academy. They’ll meet in the state finals more than likely.
Region 13 and 14 have been meeting in the Final Four the past few years. If its Glenville and Perkins who both with those regions, they will likely play in the Final Four. I would agree though that the winner will likely win the whole thing.

Region 13 and 14 have been meeting in the Final Four the past few years. If its Glenville and Perkins who both with those regions, they will likely play in the Final Four. I would agree though that the winner will likely win the whole thing.
Think a lot of it will depend. Not sure they’ll make a team from the southwest go across the entire state to play a team on the eastern part of the state but what do I know. Glenville could travel an hour or so south as well as Perkins and go north vs south in the semis. Also think the state is going to be smart enough to try and match these two teams up on Canton.

Line up and play….in the D1 playoffs 😂😂
Smh. Massillon is opting up to D1 but have dodged us for two years (not saying Mass was afraid to lose to us). That’s wild. But salute to your Tigers and good luck winning D1. I haven’t heard anything about us moving up but I hope we move up next season. We’re gonna be kinda loaded. Good luck this season my guy 💪

Smh. Massillon is opting up to D1 but have dodged us for two years (not saying Mass was afraid to lose to us). That’s wild. But salute to your Tigers and good luck winning D1. I haven’t heard anything about us moving up but I hope we move up next season. We’re gonna be kinda loaded. Good luck this season my guy 💪
Spend all off season calling out the best team in the state last year and now you don’t even want your team in D1? Sad

Should I go back and scroll through your posts and show where you say that yall play in D4 because you’re forced to? Now that argument is invalid, but if you wanna be the best you play the best and go prove it
Again, I would NOT opt up this season, I would next season. And I’d argue in 2023 the final four in D2 was tougher than the final four in D1, D1 doesn’t equal the best. Will your favorite team be option up?

Last edited: