Giants/Pats Superbowl Part Deux: Poll

Giants or Pats?

• Total voters
Hurricanes only have three players starting. A down Super Bowl for them. Phillips, Rolle at saftys for Giants, Vince Woolfork creating havoc for Patriots. Florida Gators well represented, so is South Florida. Ain't no Seminole's. :cool:

Kelly Clarkson rushes through the Anthem. Only 1 full body shot of her and actually she didn't look as fat as she did at the American Music Awards.

Definitely the right call. At first I thought they were going to call roughing the passer because it was Brady

I don’t care if I catch any flack but that was an absolutely stunning and spectacular half time show. The physical sets and choreography were the best I’ve ever seen. For once the half time show lived up to the hype.

I don’t care if I catch any flack but that was an absolutely stunning and spectacular half time show. The physical sets and choreography were the best I’ve ever seen. For once the half time show lived up to the hype.

+1

I don't normally watch half time ... Thought it was pretty good also.

Kroger during the SB is deserted. I vow from this day to shop at Kroger during the Super Bowl. Unless, of course, the Packers are playing. Which can, has, and will happen.

I have to believe that with the way the Giants are getting these lucky bounces on fumbles, etc that they are going to somehow pull this out.