General NFL Chat

I hate the Ravens, but you are dead wrong.

67% completions, 24 TD, 7 picks, 3600+ yards, 102.7 rating (4th in the league). All that plus 800+ yards rushing. All but a handful of teams would prefer him to their current QB.

Bal qb Lamar Jackson’s record as a regular season starting qb vs AFC North teams:
* Cincinnati: 8-2-0
* Cleveland: 7-3-0
* Pittsburgh: 1-3-0
===============
Total: 16-8-0

Only other team in the NFL that Jackson has a losing record vs in the regular season is KC at 1-3-0.

Bal qb Lamar Jackson’s record as a regular season starting qb vs AFC North teams:
* Cincinnati: 8-2-0
* Cleveland: 7-3-0
* Pittsburgh: 1-3-0
===============
Total: 16-8-0

Only other team in the NFL that Jackson has a losing record vs in the regular season is KC at 1-3-0.
He’s missed 6 games against Pitt? I’m assuming a couple of those were when Baltimore decided to sit players with a playoff spot locked up?

He’s missed 6 games against Pitt? I’m assuming a couple of those were when Baltimore decided to sit players with a playoff spot locked up?

I believe one last year was sitting out due to Baltimore already clinching. A couple of the missed games were near the end of the season due to a Jackson injury. I’m guessing another missed game was his rookie year when he was not yet starting.

Fans in Jackson Co, Missouri vote down an sales tax that would help build a new Royals stadium and upgrade Arrowhead stadium around $800 millions worth. Voted no at just over 58%. I'm sure if the Royals weren't around this would've not been an issue, but it's about time people start putting their feet down and forcing the owners to at least put some of if not all of their money up for the things they own.

Fans in Jackson Co, Missouri vote down an sales tax that would help build a new Royals stadium and upgrade Arrowhead stadium around $800 millions worth. Voted no at just over 58%. I'm sure if the Royals weren't around this would've not been an issue, but it's about time people start putting their feet down and forcing the owners to at least put some of if not all of their money up for the things they own.

Sadly the problem is KC voted it down but who’s to say a St Louis, San Antonio or San Diego wouldn’t agree to build a new stadium?

Last edited:
Chiefs are not going anywhere; they will get some type of deal done to refurbish Arrowhead before the lease is up.

I agree the Chiefs are not going anywhere but they will use that suttle threat to get what they want.

Remember, everyone thought the Browns weren’t going anywhere.

Jones & the Cowboys would never allow this but there is already one towns mayor courting KC

Last edited:
I certainly agree KC isn't going anywhere, but hopefully this is just the beginning of tax payers saying NO. Tax payers agreed to build Paul Brown and Great American Ball park, I was not old enough to vote and have no idea how I would've voted back then. Today I can 100% say I'd vote No. It's their buisiness, Mike Brown isn't going to help me out if I ask him. All the citizens of cities and counties that don't have sports teams think they're missing out on something insanely special. All they're doing is asking for is their tax dollars to be raised, for what reason?

I agree the Chiefs are not going anywhere but they will use that suttle threat to get what they want.

Remember, everyone thought the Browns weren’t going anywhere.

Jones & the Cowboys would never allow this but there is already one towns mayor courting KC

They can go across the state line to Kansas, and still have the current fan base nearby.

Diggs to Texans.

This may prove to be a mistake for the Texans. Diggs has turned into a cancer at every stop. If he gets 100 balls, he's mad because he didn't get 120. He's had Cousins and Allen throw to him, and eventually bitched about both of them not getting him the ball enough. Those guys are vets and can blow it off. Stroud is young and doesn't need his mind polluted by Diggs, nor do young WRs like Collins and Dell need their minds polluted in the WR room. Plus, Diggs is now north of 30. I would not have made this move.

Well since they took the page down we have no idea what you are referring to. You could make anything up at this point.
They did a report about the Jaguars re-signing edge rusher Josh Allen and showed two pictures of the Buffalo qb. One of the photos was labeled, "Josh Allen playing for the Jaguars" while the other showed a close-up of the qb with the Buffalo logo clearly seen on the side of his helmet. That's why they took it down. But, of course, I could be making the whole thing up.

They did a report about the Jaguars re-signing edge rusher Josh Allen and showed two pictures of the Buffalo qb. One of the photos was labeled, "Josh Allen playing for the Jaguars" while the other showed a close-up of the qb with the Buffalo logo clearly seen on the side of his helmet. That's why they took it down. But, of course, I could be making the whole thing up.
Lol. I'm sure you are telling the truth. What a joke.

I can’t think of many college players I’ve disliked over the years more than JJ McCarthy…and not just because he played at Michigan and beat OSU, but because he’s just oozes smarmy prickness…but he’s with the Vikings now so I have to learn to root for him. I don’t see what they see in him as a QB and would not have drafted him, but if he turns out to be what the Vikings believe he will be than getting him and Turner in the first round would likely turn out to be a monumental first round for MIN.

Yes. Unfortunately I feel the Vikings fell into that trap drafting JJ and his incredibly punchable face. I hope he and the Vikings prove me wrong, though.
I’m really intrigued with how JJ will do in the NFL. Prior to coming to Michigan, Harbaugh was considered a QB whisper. At some point he seemingly forgot how to mold QBs. I don’t think JJ broke that trend, just look at his production, but was able to parlay that into a first round pick. Is Jim the QB whisperer back?

Last edited:
Worst pick of the draft goes to Atlanta, followed by the Panthers trading up 1 spot to take the local 5th year breakout WR.
Great Value “X man” WR prospect of this draft class was a stretch to be drafted in the first. That said, there is zero doubt in my mind the Bills were telling teams like the Panthers and Pats “we’re taking a WR at pick 32, we know which two we have interest in grabbing, it would be a shame if we drafted him when you could’ve bought him for a second day pick.”

ATL grabbing Penix at 8 was chaotic, causing a run on quarterbacks. I’m sure this mentality was driven in part by “we don’t want him on the Saints.” I’m sure the Falcons are dead to the Raiders, now, however.
Dallas and the 9ers also had pretty bad to meh first round in my opinion.
Guyton was harmless pick. Him or Jackson Powers-Johnson.

Pearsall isn’t a good pick. He’d still have been there for pick 63. Cooper DeJean however will not, and SF is going to have to pay its corners soon. Could’ve waited to grab high point Riley Cooper, or gotten another good prospect on day two.