GCL Co-ed 2020

My Assesment. Badin is freaking good this year. Yordy has them back where they should be On the other hand, my brother is blowing up my phone on Fenwick’s performance. Called it an absolute embarrassment.

I'd like to hear more about the Alter-Badin game if anyone can provide some color. I don't pile on kids, but the outcome of the McNick game is about what I expected. I hope they get better each weak but in this league only season it's going to be tough for them.

I wasn’t at the game but i watched the entire game on Badins stream. The difference was converting in the red zone. Badin puts up two tds while Alter had a td(missed xp) and settled for two field goals. Alter had more yards but turned the ball over 4 times. I thought the two teams were fairly evenly matched. I would expect we will see a playoff rematch for the third straight year.

My opinion on Fenwick... George Moore= Good DC/Assistant Coach. And I said this from the time they hired him that he doesn’t have HC qualities!

I've seen Badin two weeks in a row and their defense is tough. They are a bit undersized but they fly to the ball and they are not giving up big plays. Badin d-line was all over the Alter QB and they handled a much bigger Ross oline last week stuffing their run game. Yordy and his staff are doing a great job. Can't see them losing before the playoffs.

My opinion on Fenwick... George Moore= Good DC/Assistant Coach. And I said this from the time they hired him that he doesn’t have HC qualities!

It’s not that, it’s who he has to work with. Fenwicks number are way down and he only has 41 kids listed on the roster and most of his starters are going both ways. I think Moore is a fine coach. Let’s not judge a coach on one game when he only has 3-4 good players to work with

It’s not that, it’s who he has to work with. Fenwicks number are way down and he only has 41 kids listed on the roster and most of his starters are going both ways. I think Moore is a fine coach. Let’s not judge a coach on one game when he only has 3-4 good players to work with

agree to disagree. Never said he was a bad coach. just going off the comment early about the Fenwick game being a complete embarrassment! And I’m sure that means little things/details which fall in the HC

agree to disagree. Never said he was a bad coach. just going off the comment early about the Fenwick game being a complete embarrassment! And I’m sure that means little things/details which fall in the HC
Numbers are up actually, just not listing the freshmen on the roster this year like they have in years past. 20 of them. Lost only 9 kids from last years senior class, and only 5 of those were “regular” players. Even if those 5 started both ways, that’s 6 starters returning on each side of the ball. Most coaches would be happy to “work with that”.

Watched the game live through McNick's stream. Moore's defense was stout but played with their backs against the wall all night. Offense was embarrassing. But this was their first game...

Very hard hitting game. Both teams made to many turnovers, Badin defense very strong. Badin QB impressive. They are very quick with excellent receivers. Don't see them losing a game rest of the year. Alter defense showed up this week played much better. Offense moved the ball but made too many turnovers and could not finish drives.McDonald was out at halftime. 2 tough losses for Alter, we will see what kind of character this team as going forward

Very hard hitting game. Both teams made to many turnovers, Badin defense very strong. Badin QB impressive. They are very quick with excellent receivers. Don't see them losing a game rest of the year. Alter defense showed up this week played much better. Offense moved the ball but made too many turnovers and could not finish drives.McDonald was out at halftime. 2 tough losses for Alter, we will see what kind of character this team as going forward
what was the injury do you know?

Alter needs to work on that Oline. Shane is running for his life out there and Mcdonald is getting tackled by 5-6 guys ever time. I don’t know how alter is going to be able to address it, but some how they do. Last year we were having the same talk and they showed up when they really needed too. As for mcdonald, I bet his ankle is hurt again. Don’t expect him to play the next week or two since every team is going to make the playoffs

Alter needs to work on that Oline. Shane is running for his life out there and Mcdonald is getting tackled by 5-6 guys ever time. I don’t know how alter is going to be able to address it, but some how they do. Last year we were having the same talk and they showed up when they really needed too. As for mcdonald, I bet his ankle is hurt again. Don’t expect him to play the next week or two since every team is going to make the playoffs
Agree OL was nowhere to be seen.