GCL Co-ed 2020

What's the odds that a full season is even played this fall in all OHSAA sports? I wasn't concerned a couple weeks ago, but I am starting hear some things that have me wondering. Additional testing, availability of crews to ref, .......... It may be more complex than just saying "its good to go.".

GCL will just “lawyer up” and sue somebody if enrollment declines rather than just doing the right thing and consolidating schools: Example absolutely no reason for three catholic high schools within 8 miles of each other. Close Carroll and split enrollments to CJ and Alter. Both schools have room, CJ has a foot hold on northern area and has a city presence that is needed. Alter has room and has a strong presence in southern part of area.

ThaaWicka339

Hamilton is a bottom of the barrel village... I cannot imagine those uncultured swine could even come close to knowing how to perform CPR. They are still stuck in ancient times, wouldn't be surprised if they did a rain dance jig when that young woman got pulled from the river. Zach Switzer deserves the guillotine.
Hamilton is a bottom of the barrel village... I cannot imagine those uncultured swine could even come close to knowing how to perform CPR. They are still stuck in ancient times, wouldn't be surprised if they did a rain dance jig when that young woman got pulled from the river. Zach Switzer deserves the guillotine.
How was it when Alter came down to the bottom barrel village of Hamilton and got absolutely embarrassed by a team that lost to Ross and Talawanda 2 weeks before. Props for slandering a high school kids name on the internet, real classy coming from an Alter Fan. I’m sure the qb enjoyed throwing around the yard on a team that couldn’t figure out how to stop him not once but twice.

HardCorps

Wow! Lol lol

The Great Miami River

thehawg27

Did you just answer your own question? You goob! Good news from the thread is that some other village is no longer on the bottom. ;)
Speedthatkills, I'm glad you've been able to stave off that "Rona".

Didn't want to upset some McNick parent with my false info, so had to come and set the record straight ;)