Gas prices 2023

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Oil 73.17
(That's over a 4-dollar drop since yesterday)

Price at the pump is up as much as 58 cents at some places

Lowest 3.35 Gahanna
Highest 3.49 most places

Indiandad

Oil 73.17
(That's over a 4-dollar drop since yesterday)

Price at the pump is up as much as 58 cents at some places

Lowest 3.35 Gahanna
Highest 3.49 most places
The extreme cold over Christmas created some logistical issues that led to refine product (gas) shortages and unrefined (oil) glut.

This is clear demonstrated by oil falling in prices (supply is more than demand) and gas rising (demand higher than supply). It will even out over the next 1-2 weeks.

bigkat

The extreme cold over Christmas created some logistical issues that led to refine product (gas) shortages and unrefined (oil) glut.

This is clear demonstrated by oil falling in prices (supply is more than demand) and gas rising (demand higher than supply). It will even out over the next 1-2 weeks.
did you make it to the Wooden Shoe?

OhioBobcatFan06

People need to start walking places more. Instead of driving to the grocery store you should walk next time so we can send that oil to Ukraine to help fight the Russians

19AL63

People need to start walking places more. Instead of driving to the grocery store you should walk next time so we can send that oil to Ukraine to help fight the Russians
Since we only go to the grocery store every two weeks I will need you to be at the house to go with me on this walk to help bring what my wife buys back with us. In fact bring some friends they will be needed.

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Oil 80.26
Gas prices in my neck of Columbus Ohio/area
Lowest 3.45 (Columbus/South Hamilton Road
Highest 3.59 Gahanna/North Hamilton Road

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Oil is down to 79.47
Gas prices are up as much as 30 cents at most stations in my area of Columbus, Ohio

Gas Prices
Lowest 2.59 Two Shell stations off of Hamilton road and Groves road
Highest 2.65 at all of the other stations I drove by