Gas prices 2023

LICKING COUNTY FAN

Oil 73.17
(That's over a 4-dollar drop since yesterday)

Price at the pump is up as much as 58 cents at some places

Lowest 3.35 Gahanna
Highest 3.49 most places

Oil 73.17
(That's over a 4-dollar drop since yesterday)

Price at the pump is up as much as 58 cents at some places

Lowest 3.35 Gahanna
Highest 3.49 most places
The extreme cold over Christmas created some logistical issues that led to refine product (gas) shortages and unrefined (oil) glut.

This is clear demonstrated by oil falling in prices (supply is more than demand) and gas rising (demand higher than supply). It will even out over the next 1-2 weeks.

The extreme cold over Christmas created some logistical issues that led to refine product (gas) shortages and unrefined (oil) glut.

This is clear demonstrated by oil falling in prices (supply is more than demand) and gas rising (demand higher than supply). It will even out over the next 1-2 weeks.
did you make it to the Wooden Shoe?

People need to start walking places more. Instead of driving to the grocery store you should walk next time so we can send that oil to Ukraine to help fight the Russians

People need to start walking places more. Instead of driving to the grocery store you should walk next time so we can send that oil to Ukraine to help fight the Russians
Since we only go to the grocery store every two weeks I will need you to be at the house to go with me on this walk to help bring what my wife buys back with us. In fact bring some friends they will be needed.

Oil 80.26
Gas prices in my neck of Columbus Ohio/area
Lowest 3.45 (Columbus/South Hamilton Road
Highest 3.59 Gahanna/North Hamilton Road

Oil is down to 79.47
Gas prices are up as much as 30 cents at most stations in my area of Columbus, Ohio

Gas Prices
Lowest 2.59 Two Shell stations off of Hamilton road and Groves road
Highest 2.65 at all of the other stations I drove by

Oil right now is 73.26
Gas prices
Lowest 3.39 South Hamilton road (Columbus, Ohio)
Highest 3.59 South Hamilton road (Columbus, Ohio)

Oil 68.23 (Lowest it has been all year)
But the price at the pump is not affected.
Gas
Lowest 3.29 (Up ten cents)
Highest 3.41 (Down eight cents)

Oil 66.34 (Lowest it has been all year
But the price at the pump is not affected.
Gas
Lowest (Still) 3.29 Columbus
Highest 3.47 (up six cents) Licking County

Oil 73.62
Gas this morning
Lowest 2.99 Highest 3.36
Gas now
The lowest was 2.99 highest was 3.49 (The biggest increase was 32 cents in Gahanna)

Oil 72.92
Gas prices this morning
Lowest 2.99
Highest 3.49
This afternoon
Lowest 3.29
Highest 3.49
(That is a 50-cent raise today even with oil prices down from yesterday)

You do realize gas prices have never reacted daily to the price of Oil right? It's just one of the many factors that go into pricing