First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

What were the changes at D1 175 and D3 175?

Thanks Boro Fan
D1: I confirmed Kobylinski is at Brecksville (from Benedictine), so he slid it at the bottom

D3: Bruce-Bey moved from 165 to 175 and Carter moved from 175 to 190 for Trinity.

Just my opinion, but I think Bottiggi HVY from P-Riverside will surprise alot of HVY this season and would not be surprised if he's not wrestling for the title, once again jmo

Did you not notice the comma? Puncuation matters. Even if its a lost art in today's world.

However, i read it just like you did the first time.
I'm a retired L.A. (English) teacher and regardless of punctuation, "once again" connotates that it happened in the past. Let's move on to actual wrestling dialogue.

I'm a retired L.A. (English) teacher and regardless of punctuation, "once again" connotates that it happened in the past. Let's move on to actual wrestling dialogue.
Agreed, he probably had an opinion in the past and "once again" has another one.

It's because he said "just my opinion" at the beginning of his statement and he said it in an abbreviated state at the end of his statement. The "once again this is just my opinion"