First Set of Rankings for the 2023-24 Season - July 26

Well it was working for an hour or so this afternoon, but now seems to be down again.

As I posted on here a few weeks ago, I am unfortunately switching web builders, which could cause my website to be down at certain points. Sorry!
Just curious…how many views does your site get daily @Boro Fan? Especially in-season.

I have moved my domain and built a whole new website. I didn't realize moving the domain/processing the request would take so long (anywhere from 2 hours to 7 days). Sorry for the delay, but it should definitely be back up at some point this week.

Last edited:
Birden - dominated every match, control
every position very well, looks improved from last year.

Wilson (152) - went out with his knee, avenged Ironman placement loss prior to going out.

Joy (145) - lost to Manville, 7-5 Manville going into final 15 seconds.

Thomas (170) - Looked good, was outmatched skill wise in a few matches, overall solid performance.

Limbert (113) - Looked really big for the weight, dominated the matches I watched, went 5-2 .

Bricketron Boys were also there but I didn’t see any of their matches.

any other OH wrestlers?

My new website (borofanohio.net) seems to be up and running for some people, but might take a little longer for others (you might need to refresh). The first update for individual rankings will be tomorrow (Wednesday). I will add some of the older/archived stuff over the next few weeks.

Thank you everyone for your patience! (y)

My new website (borofanohio.net) seems to be up and running for some people, but might take a little longer for others (you might need to refresh). The first update for individual rankings will be tomorrow (Wednesday). I will add some of the older/archived stuff over the next few weeks.

Thank you everyone for your patience! (y)
New site looks good. How about adding the archive back? I like the old almanacs, class rankings, etc?