First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Maybe they are influenced by the hard work each kid and staff member puts in that leads to the results they are after
Ok good for them, look a question was asked and I simply gave a answer which is factual about where some of the L'Ville wrestlers came from, then I stated another FACT about the $$$ guy or person of influence to these kids on deciding to come to L'Ville to WRESTLE not this BS about the better educational opportunities which is sure to come up,programs like Ed's, Brecksville, Elyria , Graham all have that $$$ guy or person of influence to help the program get better which is fine, but I'll be damned if some goofball wants to name call on me about what is really the turth about what goes on with some of these programs, and in reality he know's that I am right. BTW Sandy Valley is where another one of their recruits came from, just sayin

Brecksville, Green, Beaver Local and possibly Carrollton is where some of L'Ville wrestlers are coming from your either stupid or a complete idiot if you don't think someone is influencing them dumb
I would say its because they have excellent coaching, and parents who want their kids to excel may want to send them there to do just that...I don't think its a big money conspiracy.

Isn't Louisville an open enrollment public district (like Graham)? Why would there be any money involved? Maybe I don't understand how it really works.

Love them or hate them, Louisville is doing something right for them to keep getting transfers in year in and year out.

Whether there is "recruiting" going on or not, kids aren't going to just transfer to a random school to transfer. Louisville has great coaching and is producing good results.

Thanks for all your time on the rankings Boro!

With the announcement of new weight classes….Boro you have your work cut out for you…good luck!

What are the new weight classes?
Boys Weight Classes (set of 14, will be used for the individual tournament):
106, 113, 120, 126, 132, 138, 144, 150, 157, 165, 175, 190, 215, and 285

Girls Weight Classes (set of 14, used for female-only events):
100, 105, 110, 115, 120, 125, 130, 135, 140, 145, 155, 170, 190, and 235

We will have a hard time filling weights either way, maybe gibby will send more football guys

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D2: 120, 126, 138
D3: 126, 132

I listed all of the changes above that were below 150, as there were too many changes to list in the upper weights due to the new weights. I will try to confirm/inquire about more changes throughout the week.

Sorry for the delay, I got sidetracked watching the Olympics and then had problems publishing/saving the D3 changes.

Thanks (y)

Louisville has become really good at recruiting - might as well OHSAA doesn't care. They have a great system in place and will continue to do well.

I remember when someone once claimed no one cares/complains about recruiting in the Cleveland area. Made me laugh then, makes me laugh now.

When it happens, people complain. Doesnt matter where.