First Set of Rankings for the 2021-22 Season

Updated - www.borofanohio.net

D1: None
D2: 165
D3: 132

I heard today that Tyler Lillard will be back at Aurora. He will be added into the 2022 Class rankings in the next update (Aug 16th).

I also found out that Nehemiah Sanderfer will be transferring to Lutheran West from St. Ed's

then I stated another FACT about the $$$ guy or person of influence to these kids on deciding to come to L'Ville to WRESTLE not this BS about the better educational opportunities which is sure to come up,programs like Ed's, Brecksville, Elyria, Graham all have that $$$ guy or person of influence to help the program get better which is fine, but I'll be damned if some goofball wants to name call on me about what is really the turth about what goes on with some of these programs, and in reality he know's that I am right.
I may have took you serious for a minute until you added a school like Elyria into your recruiting discussion about having the $$$ guy to get kids to transfer in. My sons transferred into Elyria from Amherst and the only money guy I seen was wrestling scholarship money from D1 colleges.
Lets see one of my two sons finished the state tournament 7th, 1st, 1st, 2nd and the only money man he has seen in Elyria is from EMU/Pitt/Kent State colleges in wrestling scholarship money.
My other son was 1st, *projected 2nd, (lost 1-0 to projected champ at districts before season stopped for covid), *projected champ - 5th (out for season last year with covid was in ICU unit for 7days losing 24lbs over that week), this year his senior year is projected 2nd and his only money guy was University of Virginia.
These coaches, kids, and parents from schools that you mentioned St. Ed’s, Brecksville, Louisville, Graham and Elyria make huge year around sacrifices to help their kids as well as other kids in many different communities. The hard work and grind they put in year around is the reasons kids/parents attract to these programs not $$$ guys.
Look in the mirror and if your program, your kid, or you are not willing to put in the time like these other programs you mentioned then don’t come on here saying $$$ guy is bringing recruits in for these programs cause Elyria doesn’t have a $$$ guy, they have a Great set of guys who put in a ton of time to make all kids in the sport better.

If you want to slander wrestling programs on a public forum please have the balls to come out and add your name, your programs name to your post cause no one is taking you serious hiding behind your keyboard.

Mike Fenton

I may have took you serious for a minute until you added a school like Elyria into your recruiting discussion about having the $$$ guy to get kids to transfer in. My sons transferred into Elyria from Amherst and the only money guy I seen was wrestling scholarship money from D1 colleges.
Lets see one of my two sons finished the state tournament 7th, 1st, 1st, 2nd and the only money man he has seen in Elyria is from EMU/Pitt/Kent State colleges in wrestling scholarship money.
My other son was 1st, *projected 2nd, (lost 1-0 to projected champ at districts before season stopped for covid), *projected champ - 5th (out for season last year with covid was in ICU unit for 7days losing 24lbs over that week), this year his senior year is projected 2nd and his only money guy was University of Virginia.
These coaches, kids, and parents from schools that you mentioned St. Ed’s, Brecksville, Louisville, Graham and Elyria make huge year around sacrifices to help their kids as well as other kids in many different communities. The hard work and grind they put in year around is the reasons kids/parents attract to these programs not $$$ guys.
Look in the mirror and if your program, your kid, or you are not willing to put in the time like these other programs you mentioned then don’t come on here saying $$$ guy is bringing recruits in for these programs cause Elyria doesn’t have a $$$ guy, they have a Great set of guys who put in a ton of time to make all kids in the sport better.

If you want to slander wrestling programs on a public forum please have the balls to come out and add your name, your programs name to your post cause no one is taking you serious hiding behind your keyboard.

Mike Fenton
Going to have to agree with Mike here. Elyria is where it is, because Erik Burnett is one of the best high school coaches in America, IMO. He has also surrounded himself with a great staff, and all of the kids have bought into the system he, his late father, and his brother, Scotty, have developed. Kids want to go there, because BTWC has a great track record of developing studs consistently for decades. If you build it, they will come.

I became a huge fan of mikes son watching his train for 3 weeks at btw camps. There is a reason people are jealous of programs. The reason for the jealousy is their own kids and programs dont have the work ethic that the elites have. They have golf seasons to worry about.

Mckfly, what part of recruiting {possibly illegal} you seem unable to comprehend?
Hey Keyboard sissy. What part of kids want to go to a great program to get better don’t you understand? Now shut ur pipe hole and go be a wannabe Football/wrestling guru some other place.

Mike Fenton
You could have skipped all that information about what your kids did in high school and got straight to the point about balls, but oh well, and deep down you know that I am right

Someone just pointed this out to me. When I moved Roman Younger (Teays Valley) to 138, I ranked him twice in my database. He should be just outside the Top 20 and will be removed from the rankings tonight. Sorry for the confusion!