First Restaurant you will go to when they fully open back up?

Need you tell me if Quattmans is still good. My cousin is the head chef at Pep and Dolores and he claims Quattmans isn’t the same since I left. But he is a food snob.
I was at Quatman's last year and I thought the burgers were still really good. I hate the remodeling job they did. I guess they have a newer modern kitchen now but they took out the old bar and ambience is just not the same but I thought the food was still good quality.

Need you tell me if Quattmans is still good. My cousin is the head chef at Pep and Dolores and he claims Quattmans isn’t the same since I left. But he is a food snob.

I've been quarantining in NC but once i head back I'll give it a try and let you know.

New London, NC right on the edge of Uwharrie National Forest. It's not quite halfway between Charlotte and Raleigh. Thats the cool thing about the lake we're on. Only about 1/3 has houses on it because the other 2/3 is national forest so even on weekends like the 4th of July, it's not that crowded.

My sources say restaurants fully open June 1,

No waiting inside; some may be held to limited seating
depending on entrance/exit venue layout.
(in door-1 ~out door-2)

:>---

SALT

Restaurants open 5/15 for those outside patios. 5/21 for inside and bar. Hope all can get back up and running

Santitation going to add bunches to the bottom line, for those not using colored water to clean those chairs and tables. If restaurants pair up with brew pubs, they can cut those costs.

I live above directly above a bar so I look forward to getting faced there with my compadres again at the earliest opportunity.

I live above directly above a bar so I look forward to getting faced there with my compadres again at the earliest opportunity.

"above directly above a bar " so that's like 3rd floor? I'm also guessing swear filter got you between "getting" and "faced." (y)
Edit for confirmation
getting faced
getting -faced

yep

As far as setting down I will go to Byrne’s Pub on Third Avenue in Grandview Heights but not until Sept maybe or October after the bad 2nd wave is over.