First Restaurant you will go to when they fully open back up?

I thought things were supposed to open May1st?
Here is the update
Source Channel 4 Columbus, Ohio

PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 1, healthcare reopening.

All health procedures that can be done without a required overnight stay in hospital can be done starting May 1

Dentist and vets can go "full steam ahead" May 1
PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 4 all manufacturing, distribution and construction can resume business.
PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 4 general offices can reopen. Work from home if possible is still preferred.
PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 12 consumer retail and services can reopen. Face mask wearing still strongly recommended.
Businesses like salons, gyms and restaurants will have to wait to see how the first re-openings go
High risk people Lung problems (Asthma) are told to be careful it's worse for you, if you get the virus.

Here is the update
Source Channel 4 Columbus, Ohio

PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 1, healthcare reopening.

All health procedures that can be done without a required overnight stay in hospital can be done starting May 1

Dentist and vets can go "full steam ahead" May 1
PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 4 all manufacturing, distribution and construction can resume business.
PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 4 general offices can reopen. Work from home if possible is still preferred.
PLAN TO REOPEN OHIO: May 12 consumer retail and services can reopen. Face mask wearing still strongly recommended.
Businesses like salons, gyms and restaurants will have to wait to see how the first re-openings go
High risk people Lung problems (Asthma) are told to be careful it's worse for you, if you get the virus.
Thanks for the breakdown. I don't agree with a lot of it. But it is what it is.

I thought I seen where it is mandatory now for all customers to be wearing masks inside of businesses?

I take it back- the Ohio web site states required...

But this is what the Governor stated over the air during his press conferance...

The general safe business practices that all businesses must follow as they reopen are:
  • Requiring face coverings for all employees, and recommending them for clients and customers at all times
  • Conducting daily health assessments or self-evaluations of employees to determine if they should work
  • Maintaining good hygiene at all times such as hand washing and social distancing
  • Cleaning and sanitizing workplaces throughout the day and at the close of business or between shifts
  • Limiting capacity to meet social distancing guidelines
complete text...

:>---

SALT

Last edited:
I take it back- the Ohio web site states required...

But this is what the Governor stated over the air during his press conferance...

complete text...

:>---

SALT
Ok, did not realize he changed it. Keeps changing things around

Ok, did not realize he changed it. Keeps changing things around
And rather artfully done. That way he can say "I never ordered that", but you get the impression he has given the order, and the media is all too happy to reinforce it.. Do you suppose he's hoping for customer and/or competitor outrage to go viral whenever some Gladys sees a business where employees and customers aren't masked? Interesting.

Here some I will be glad to go to when they open back up:

Jeff Ruby's
Salem Gardens
Pelican's Reef
Bob Evan for Breakfast
And a wings place probably Crossroads

I would have put Zips for a burger but my wife recently saw a violations report from the board of health on this one. I'm normally not a prude about these things but they had some pretty serious violations e.g. washing the lettuce in the stationary tub :eek:

Jeff Ruby's
Salem Gardens
Pelican's Reef
Bob Evan for Breakfast

I would have put Zips for a burger but my wife recently saw a violations report from the board of health on this one. I'm normally not a prude about these things but they had some pretty serious violations e.g. washing the lettuce in the stationary tub :eek:

Didn't know you mingled with us common westsiders!

That's disgusting about Zips. I would always recommend them over any other burger spot to out of towners because the atmosphere/charm of the restaurant plus the quality of the burger but I'll have to start recommending Quatman's or City View Tavern instead.

Roosters in Marysville really jacked my order up last night!
Ordered and paid for 15 wings, and got ten.
Bummer.

That's disgusting about Zips. I would always recommend them over any other burger spot to out of towners because the atmosphere/charm of the restaurant plus the quality of the burger but I'll have to start recommending Quatman's or City View Tavern instead.
Quatman's is a perfect alternative. Yea I was disappointed about Zips but not surprised. LOL
I get my haircut at The Hair Forum which is across the street from Crossroads. I love Crossroads. Great neighborhood sports bar. The ambience is great and the food is good too.

Jeff Ruby's
Salem Gardens
Pelican's Reef
Bob Evan for Breakfast

you have to live in Anderson. Love the shuffleboard at Salem Gardens

Saw people talking about Zips. Haven’t been in like six years but I used to love that place.

fun fact the owner of zips, great grandfather? Is one of the the M’s in M&M’s. Murray.

Need you tell me if Quattmans is still good. My cousin is the head chef at Pep and Dolores and he claims Quattmans isn’t the same since I left. But he is a food snob.