First Restaurant you will go to when they fully open back up?

More than ever (and I was pretty good before) I will be supporting local business after this entire ordeal. It's so easy to go online and find a good local eatery even if you aren't familiar with the area. Screw the national chains

Seldom eat away from the house, only about 5-6 times per year before the virus. Now, I will scale that back considerably. When I do finally eat out it will 1- not have a public salad bar 2- meal will be served hot, not cold or room temperature.

Having seen the sausage made ( 47 years in food industry production) I like to fix my own food.

That chicken sandwich restaurant that is closed on Sundays is a favorite of mine. They do a great job in the areas that I observe such as training employees in proper food safety and operating in a clean/safe environment. I also like the fact they are a national chain but ownership is local as a franchise.

Last edited:
The local Mexican joint for some chips and salsa and a couple of those frozen margaritas that also seem to be heavy on the tequila and light on the mix lol.

Friend who manages the bar next door to Sotto said they are busier than ever. Making a killing on takeout. Sucks for the wait staff who are out of work but the restaurant should have no problems surviving
Hard to say. Sotto was one of the places speaking out about the cut places like DoorDash and Uber Eats takes and were encouraging pickup.

Friend who manages the bar next door to Sotto said they are busier than ever. Making a killing on takeout. Sucks for the wait staff who are out of work but the restaurant should have no problems surviving
Yeah, i know a few local places are killing it on take out right now. One plans to continue on their make shift drive through when the boogeyman leaves.

Why wait? It's being reported that Georgia's governor intends to reopen restaurants, gyms, and some other businesses on Friday.

Why wait? It's being reported that Georgia's governor intends to reopen restaurants, gyms, and some other businesses on Friday.
South Carolina announced re-opening of some businesses - for example, department stores. At least one NC beach has re-opened (Surf City). :cool:

yeah I did carry out at Sotto a couple weeks ago and there were 3 cars and 2 others who had walked up like myself while I waited for them to get my food. Called them at 6pm and the only slots they had open were 845 and 9 and they closed at 9. Wasn’t expecting them to do that well.

Can’t say I agree with this, but hope like hell it works out. Nothing would be more satisfying than seeing this work just to stick it right up the of the ppl pushing fear

Same ones I'm getting take-out from but sitting. Surprisingly not feeling any severe urges for one particular place over another.

Waffle House

I like to go out for breakfast.
I was thinking about WH this morning. Also First Watch, love their breakfasts and coffee. For lunch or dinner, either Wings & Rings or Texas Roadhouse.

Time to light this candle.