Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Ed Domsitz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Lombardo

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Roy Johnson

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
I lost my 7 iron last June can’t remember the course though. Mr I made a tackle 25 years ago, what course did I play on june 6, 2023. I would really like to get that club back. I’m thinking it was one of my 12 high schools class reunion. Thanks guy in advance
That was a weekday so probably a course in Hamilton near the facility after work. Also it was more like 12 years ago.

That was a weekday so probably a course in Hamilton near the facility after work. Also it was more like 12 years ago.
So now I work in Hamilton, last year it was Middletown, the year before it was Lebanon. Is this job better than the rest.. man i change jobs a lot

So now I work in Hamilton, last year it was Middletown, the year before it was Lebanon. Is this job better than the rest.. man i change jobs a lot
I'd imagine it's at Interstate Warehousing which is easily accessible from Middletown even though it's in Hamilton. Seems like the nearest office/facility under the company umbrella.

I'd imagine it's at Interstate Warehousing which is easily accessible from Middletown even though it's in Hamilton. Seems like the nearest office/facility under the company umbrella.
The cold storage place….sweet. If I do say so, doing good for myself. Kicking , taking names. I was what a project/construction manager, now moving up in the company. Played under Moore so can’t be anymore than 21 years old. Dang I’m going places

3 returning offensive starters, 2 on defense. Hear 2-5 currently in basketball program. So what’s that math, 7 to 10. Not really mass exodus but significant

3 returning offensive starters, 2 on defense. Hear 2-5 currently in basketball program. So what’s that math, 7 to 10. Not really mass exodus but significant
2-5 playing basketball waiting until next year to transfer? Gonna be a lot of people banking on waivers that go against OHSAA transfer rules I guess

If they go back to their original public district sure, it'll be easy. OHSAA isn't a rubber stamp when it's clear and obviously for athletic reasons (ie: a coaching change). If there wasn't a coaching change they prob wouldn't even look at the waiver

If they go back to their original public district sure, it'll be easy. OHSAA isn't a rubber stamp when it's clear and obviously for athletic reasons (ie: a coaching change). If there wasn't a coaching change they prob wouldn't even look at the waiver
OHSAA has approved kids who have followed coaches to new schools. You are giving OHSAA too much credit.

Heard from Coaching sources that the falcons are losing there prized possession this coming season. Still up in the air where he will land. Going to be interesting seeing what the other kids with potential end up doing.

3 returning offensive starters, 2 on defense. Hear 2-5 currently in basketball program. So what’s that math, 7 to 10. Not really mass exodus but signi that Vann And Giordano left. Everyone else seems to be the same as last year. Big problem this year is going to be an O-line with last years all being seniors. Gonna have to wake some youngers kids up for FNL's

2-5 playing basketball waiting until next year to transfer? Gonna be a lot of people banking on waivers that go against OHSAA transfer rules I guess
Seen that Vann And Giordano left. Everyone else seems to be the same as last year. Big problem this year is going to be an O-line with last years all being seniors. Gonna have to wake some youngers kids up for FNL's

Seen that Vann And Giordano left. Everyone else seems to be the same as last year. Big problem this year is going to be an O-line with last years all being seniors. Gonna have to wake some youngers kids up for FNL's
Vann would be a Junior next season correct? Was Giordani a big contributor? I assume both went to their home districts ( Middletown, Franklin?…) Sorry to see this happen. I rather that all the Coed teams be competitive.

Vann would be a Junior next season correct? Was Giordani a big contributor? I assume both went to their home districts ( Middletown, Franklin?…) Sorry to see this happen. I rather that all the Coed teams be competitive.
Giordano was injured for most of the year Vann was a big contributor goint to be junior

Scheme will help with OL a bit but agree that's a much bigger concern than transfers

Scheme will help with OL a bit but agree that's a much bigger concern than transfers
does the new coach make it to the start of the 2024 season? Seems to be some concern amongst the current “staff”. I know you’ve heard the same 10”. Do tell….or spin it for some fun

Also, Davis is back at Middletown already. Singletary transferring after Fenwick Basketball back to Middletown.

Also, Davis is back at Middletown already. Singletary transferring after Fenwick Basketball back to Middletown.
Almost seemed too good to be true when all these kids were first coming in. Giordano picked up 5 offers over this school year so far. Vann picked one offer as well. Singletary was a powerhouse linebacker for the falcons. If these tackling dummies from last year dont step up, the falcons will be in big trouble.