Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Ed Domsitz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tom Lombardo

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Roy Johnson

Votes: 7 18.9%

• Total voters
now now now this time its different. Snively is committed to Fenwick. I mean Aregood, I mean Haverkamp, I mean Moore, I mean Mueller, I mean Cranford. But no, the last 6 years were just a blip in the radar isolated to football. Well basketball, baseball, cross country, lacrosse, golf, soccer, bowling. Oh nevermind, this time it's really different. You'll see
Please don't mention Cranford, you're 21 tops, you don't recall his tenure at Fenwick. You had Moore right? It's different man..it's different.

Clinton Massie hasn't had to interview for a coach in almost 30 years. Unlike Fenwick were it happens every 2 to 3 years. You guys are much more advanced in the interview process of recycling mediocre coaches. Hopefully your guy makes it more than 3 years this time. You haven't signed in under this screen name in a while 10'. Are you off your meds again?
Hey maybe Mcsurley shouldn't have laughed and hung up the phone when we never called...

Hey maybe Mcsurley shouldn't have laughed and hung up the phone when we never called...
That one stung you didn't it Millennium.

Also hate to ruin your circle jerk, but McSurley is still the coach at Clinton Massie. Are you trying to break more fake news? Like when Mt. Healthy was suppose to forfeit all their games for using ineligible players? (Never happened)

Last edited:

Also hate to ruin your circle jerk, but McSurley is still the coach at Clinton Massie. Are you trying to break more fake news? Like when Mt. Healthy was suppose to forfeit all their games for using ineligible players? (Never happened)
MT. Healthy was suppose to forfeit, they had multiple players that were ineligible. This was never brought to light that's why

Last edited:
Certainly, why would your program be interested in a coach with multiple state titles and are in the hunt every year?
I remember a time when that same coach could never make it out of the region. Great coach, but he would work at Fenwick. A big part of his program is kindergarten and up running the same offense. Fenwick does not have that type of organization

If the news is false I'm not the one breaking it. There's a multi page thread about him being out which I did not contribute to. Maybe address them and follow your actual team instead of being obsessive about Fenwick.

But I don't think anybody at Fenwick is concerned about Massie and that 5th grade offense. We're excited to see our own offensive guru use concepts you see from the Wing-T that Michigan, the 49ers, etc. are using.

I remember a time when that same coach could never make it out of the region. Great coach, but he would work at Fenwick. A big part of his program is kindergarten and up running the same offense. Fenwick does not have that type of organization
Dudes a great coach I think he would figure it out. Built a tremendous program.

Just read through your thread about how McSurley is in limbo. Good luck, hope you figure out a way to keep him.

I'd also like to take this time to offer up Fenwick's brand new turf field for massie home games when we're away as it seems you can't maintain a responsible budget for a safe playing field either.

Just read through your thread about how McSurley is in limbo. Good luck, hope you figure out a way to keep him.

I'd also like to take this time to offer up Fenwick's brand new turf field for massie home games when we're away as it seems you can't maintain a responsible budget for a safe playing field either.
This is simply a negation tactic by Dan's agent. Behind close doors we have a 10 year multi million dollar deal that will keep The Big Man through 2034. Good luck trying to go .500 with your "new" old coach. In an era where nearly everyone makes the playoffs, Fenwick still can't crack the top 16. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over again and expecting a different result.

This is simply a negation tactic by Dan's agent. Behind close doors we have a 10 year multi million dollar deal that will keep The Big Man through 2034. Good luck trying to go .500 with your "new" old coach. In an era where nearly everyone makes the playoffs, Fenwick still can't crack the top 16. The definition of insanity is trying the same thing over again and expecting a different result.
It’s different this time.

Please don't mention Cranford, you're 21 tops, you don't recall his tenure at Fenwick. You had Moore right? It's different man..it's different.
I’m starting to like my new life now. 21yr old whipper snapper. Been to 15 high schools. This is like the Federal relocation program. Hopefully my new name is Wayman Tisdale, no Durand Macklin

The last time we tried this exact thing we made the playoffs as a 3 seed and won the GCL improving year over year so I don't think we want a different result. Again, worry about your own coaching situation - I'm thrilled with ours.

I’m starting to like my new life now. 21yr old whipper snapper. Been to 15 high schools. This is like the Federal relocation program. Hopefully my new name is Wayman Tisdale, no Durand Macklin
Ehh let's agree to just stay away from the topic of your identity so I don't accidentally post any links from 5/9/2023

The last time we tried this exact thing we made the playoffs as a 3 seed and won the GCL improving year over year so I don't think we want a different result. Again, worry about your own coaching situation - I'm thrilled with ours.
You actually made the playoffs? That is a rarity at Fenwick. Did you guys already build Freddy a statue from his last tenure?

Dudes a great coach I think he would figure it out. Built a tremendous program.

You actually made the playoffs? That is a rarity at Fenwick. Did you guys already build Freddy a statue from his last tenure?
Hey, dungeons and dragons. Careful with what you say. It wasn’t that long ago when Massie was the Clemson of Ohio high school football. Congrats on your 3 state rings, but your district is in shambles, and any wrong move will send you back to a time where you miss the playoffs. Join a real conference before you cast a spell and screw a little person Dragon boy

Hey, dungeons and dragons. Careful with what you say. It wasn’t that long ago when Massie was the Clemson of Ohio high school football. Congrats on your 3 state rings, but your district is in shambles, and any wrong move will send you back to a time where you miss the playoffs. Join a real conference before you cast a spell and screw a little person Dragon boy
Two tears in a bucket. Suck it.

Ehh let's agree to just stay away from the topic of your identity so I don't accidentally post any links from 5/9/2023
That’s classic. About year ago, I guess 9 months ago I posted something that revealed my identity. LOL. For you and your many identities to remember a specific date that long ago is really, let’s say interesting. Hmm, I will have some fun with this. As I have said, you say you know me…..call me text me reveal my name. Could care less. Do it do it do it. Go Antoine Joubert

Two tears in a bucket. Suck it.
No tears here kuck. Know plenty of real people from Clinton Massie who played for McSorley.

Funny thing. This recent McSorley thread is the first dedicated thread for Massie in a while. Funny that you all don’t have any other recent dedicated threads.

Instead, 10 Inch gets under your skin so you fly over here.

Lastly, not into little people? Should have known. Maybe you are more of the goblin type. Maybe you can find a goblin to cast a spell that fixes Massie’s high school field.

No tears here kuck. Know plenty of real people from Clinton Massie who played for McSorley.

Funny thing. This recent McSorley thread is the first dedicated thread for Massie in a while. Funny that you all don’t have any other recent dedicated threads.

Lastly, not into little people? Should have known. Maybe you are more of the goblin type. Maybe you can find a goblin to cast a spell that fixes Massie’s high school field.
Apparently the weekend has started real early for authentic little falcon.

That’s classic. About year ago, I guess 9 months ago I posted something that revealed my identity. LOL. For you and your many identities to remember a specific date that long ago is really, let’s say interesting. Hmm, I will have some fun with this. As I have said, you say you know me…..call me text me reveal my name. Could care less. Do it do it do it. Go Antoine Joubert
It’s not a yappi link just google your own name and it’s there. I’m not here to doxx people, if you want to do it yourself feel free

Is this Jeff?

Who is McSorley?

Last edited:
It’s not a yappi link just google your own name and it’s there. I’m not here to doxx people, if you want to do it yourself feel free
I lost my 7 iron last June can’t remember the course though. Mr I made a tackle 25 years ago, what course did I play on june 6, 2023. I would really like to get that club back. I’m thinking it was one of my 12 high schools class reunion. Thanks guy in advance