Fenwick football coaching and expectations

Ricky Davis, the new QB Coach, still has strong connections at Youngstown St. and South Dakota St. But, nothing official yet on that is still just a rumor. But, Appalachian St. did an in-school visit and called Rukcer and some other Football players down to the AThletic Office.

Mueller was at New Albany for 8 maybe 9 season as head coach. He told the players at the banquet he just wanted to get in the building and Fenwick said they didn't have anything open.
Blatant lie. Mueller has no desire to teach or be an administrator at the high school level. Look up his profession. He merely wanted to run his off season program. Being a “non employee” Blaine, I mean administration, said no. The quote was pretty much, I, mean we, don’t want to be an athletic school, so you can be in the school during the season

Love this post... Anyone who thinks negatively of Cranford needs some reassurance. I was turning a blind-eye at first as well but after doing research and talking to other Fenwick parents, this seems like a great hire. I'm excited to see where Fenwick is going to be in these next couple seasons. Hopefully competing with Badin and McNick sometime in the near future.
No…. A lot of people not happy with the hire. Spurned Fenwick once. Any success they know he is gone

Ricky Davis, the new QB Coach, still has strong connections at Youngstown St. and South Dakota St. But, nothing official yet on that is still just a rumor. But, Appalachian St. did an in-school visit and called Rukcer and some other Football players down to the AThletic Office.
Another lie

Blatant lie. Mueller has no desire to teach or be an administrator at the high school level. Look up his profession. He merely wanted to run his off season program. Being a “non employee” Blaine, I mean administration, said no. The quote was pretty much, I, mean we, don’t want to be an athletic school, so you can be in the school during the season
I forgot Fenwick admins told your 16 year old "relative" everything. A quick google search of his name will help you.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...new-albany-coach-mueller-resigns/23270203007/

and then read at the bottom where it says "Mueller said he plans to continue teaching health and physical education at the high school." So he was a teacher. He wanted in the building and they wouldn't give it to him. He didn't want to run his own off season program at all lol.

I forgot Fenwick admins told your 16 year old "relative" everything. A quick google search of his name will help you.

https://www.dispatch.com/story/news...new-albany-coach-mueller-resigns/23270203007/

and then read at the bottom where it says "Mueller said he plans to continue teaching health and physical education at the high school." So he was a teacher. He wanted in the building and they wouldn't give it to him. He didn't want to run his own off season program at all lol.
I know this is what he told the parents and players at Monroe at the first meeting. I was there and I heard it first hand. He also mentioned that he wasn't thrilled with the administration, but his first reason for leaving Fenwick was because he wanted a job in the building and they told him it wasn't going to happen.

You are so precious. That was 12 years ago. He does not want to give up his current lucrative job to “teach” at fenwick. He is not teaching, admining, guiding at Monroe I will be as polite as I can be, you are a lot more intelligent when you are not typing on Yappi.

Watch the cold storage and not the HS brotha
Okay. Being a, as millennium says, an idiot construction worker, I can’t even come up with anything remotely close to what this could possibly mean. Get me close to what “watching the cold storage and not the HS” means and I can try to respond

Okay. Being a, as millennium says, an idiot construction worker, I can’t even come up with anything remotely close to what this could possibly mean. Get me close to what “watching the cold storage and not the HS” means and I can try to respond
This is the best I get on cold storage
For example, We can't consider these design changes now; let's put them in cold storage for a year or so. This expression alludes to the literal storage of food, furs, or other objects in a refrigerated place. [ Colloquial; late 1800s]

You are so precious. That was 12 years ago. He does not want to give up his current lucrative job to “teach” at fenwick. He is not teaching, admining, guiding at Monroe I will be as polite as I can be, you are a lot more intelligent when you are not typing on Yappi.
You are a moron he is teaching at Monroe and “guiding” kids who are behind to graduation. At least get facts before you talk.

Another lie
Ricky played in college for 4-5 years. There are 85 scholarship athletes per team. It's not a big leap to think he has plenty of former teammates and coaches that are coaching throughout the college ranks. Cranford was also really good at getting guys in to visit from college so that should only get better.

Mueller is serving as a building sub at Monroe. He has been in the building everyday since the second semester started.

Ricky played in college for 4-5 years. There are 85 scholarship athletes per team. It's not a big leap to think he has plenty of former teammates and coaches that are coaching throughout the college ranks. Cranford was also really good at getting guys in to visit from college so that should only get better.
Nice try

Nope. Just a building sub. He is not teaching nor seeking to teach. Nice try my little buddy. Gilligan is the new name you will be known by
Nope, nice try. You are wrong, he will be in the building next year, teaching a class provided by Butler Tech. Try again Hipster. Probably baked out of your mind right now.

How do I know? Mueller himself told me

Mueller is serving as a building sub at Monroe. He has been in the building everyday since the second semester started.

Nope, nice try. You are wrong, he will be in the building next year, teaching a class provided by Butler Tech. Try again Hipster. Probably baked out of your mind right now.

How do I know? Mueller himself told me
Exactly…..he is not a full time teacher. He is teaching a “supplemental” class through an outside source. Not 7 periods or a full time teacher. This is what he wanted to do at Fenwick. BC said he doesn’t want a football coach teaching special classes. What’s been said all along. And…..quit lying. Mueller has not spoken to you about this.

Fine you guys want to defend your loyalty, but quit with lies. Just don’t get why all you guys need to lie to make a point. I guess that’s okay at the little falcons village

Fine you guys want to defend your loyalty, but quit with lies. Just don’t get why all you guys need to lie to make a point. I guess that’s okay at the little falcons village
Mueller didn’t get along with the previous admin…. Fact

Mueller is going to be in the building next year, through butler tech…. Fact

It’s not rocket science. That can be true, while this is also true:

Mueller was a great coach for Fenwick.

He brought in a lot of a lot talent

not difficult

Narduzzi, franklin, Chadwell will be in the ofice right near the heaviest bench

edit: Biff Poggi coaches Fenwick players.

Last edited: