FB Staff?

jtk

i haven't heard a thing? does anyone know? all i heard was that the staff for the most part stayed in tact and next year the new coach can make changes as he seems fit?

i can't believe he wasn't given the ability to get rid of those puppets (although, they may have done what former coach wanted), but i do know the same philosophies won't work at OH, if they remain. Mr. Prosser, knows this, but still curious what the current staff looks like.

There are many in district employees that are great football minds!

jtk
()

pretty sad, i still don't know who the staff is, as does anyone else......i know george kontsis was brought in. i did hear that alot of the guys dreyer hired have remained???????? where is the all american OH poster to fill us in?

jtk
()

i really thought bigwood would have all the insider info on this upcoming season.

jtk
()

You know how the OH community is. Only time you hear something is when it doesn't go their way.

But as far as the staff goes I believe you are correct the majority of the staff stayed. Well as far as the Varsity staff. I do know he was looking for JV and Freshman coaches a few months ago.

I truly hope he can turn this organization around and it starts with the youth programs.

totally agree. hopefully he makes some tweeks to the staff though if it was holdovers from evan's staff. JMO.

jtk
()

I would assume since a lot of the previous regime hires took teaching positions in the building or in the district that the ability to bring in new coaches is rather limited.

I did not go but I heard it went well offensively. They moved the ball well, the backs did a fine job running the ball. QB looked very good. Defense needs some work! They did not give up lots of scores but they did give up a lot of yards on long drives....I am going Friday so I will update from that game as well.

On Highlanders!

Highlander fans we have something brewing over there on Ebinezer. The kids played with energy much of the game. Felt like they had some solid drives with a good mix of play calling. Fairfield is fast and the defense was hanging tough much of the night. The D did give up a couple big plays in the pass game which needs to get fixed. I think the scrimmage went well.

can't make the game tomorrow evening....daughter has a soccer game. please update if anyone can.

jtk
()