Fall HS Season

I know it's early but do we know what teams are going to be solid this fall? I have heard some seniors coming back from DA to play their senior high school season, but not sure if the rumors are true or not. This is my take from local conferences in Cincinnati.

ECC - Loveland
GMC - Mason - FF has lost a bunch of talent from last year, do they reload?
SWOC - Little Miami
GGCL - Mercy McAuley
GCL - Alter

Not really sure about other school beside CCD/Summit always tough and Indian Hill another program that is always tough.

I know it's early but do we know what teams are going to be solid this fall? I have heard some seniors coming back from DA to play their senior high school season, but not sure if the rumors are true or not. This is my take from local conferences in Cincinnati.

ECC - Loveland

GMC - Mason - FF has lost a bunch of talent from last year, do they reload?

SWOC - Little Miami

GGCL - Mercy McAuley

GCL - Alter

Not really sure about other school beside CCD/Summit always tough and Indian Hill another program that is always tough.

I think Lakota West will take the GMC this year and could be a state power. They have KD, SJ and MP coming over from the DA to play their junior year. That gives them a powerful scorer, an attacking defender and another college level goalie to add to the already strong group.

Gonna be tough to unseat Beavercreek. They won state....didn't lose a game....and return like 9 starters...including their star striker.

Plus they lost a lot on the back line. Their CM is going to be asked to carry even more of the offensive load. She stepped up to another level in ECNL this season, so it'll be interesting.

I think Lakota West will take the GMC this year and could be a state power. They have KD, SJ and MP coming over from the DA to play their junior year. That gives them a powerful scorer, an attacking defender and another college level goalie to add to the already strong group.

I was thinking if DA players were playing HS this year that LW would top the GMC and likely make a state run too, but hadn't heard for sure one way or the other yet.

Gonna be tough to unseat Beavercreek. They won state....didn't lose a game....and return like 9 starters...including their star striker.

Took my daughter to watch them play last year at State and man were they good, but had no idea they were returning 9 starters this is crazy. I agree they have to be odds on favorite.

Lakota West seems to trending up as well. I thought their coach did a great job last year with the team she had, and now gaining 3 top level players back into the program as well they should be fun to watch.

sounds like a lot of da players going back to hs. so now what team will those players be on a gold team? anyone know? should make that gold team pretty strong.

True except she is not playing high school this year. Heard it directly from her and her parents.

I’ll believe it when I see it, she’s been at some open practices, my guess is she’s looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but she’s not committed to Indiana anyone

FSU offered a local girl (Cincy) I don't know if she's a 7th grader but pretty sure she's not in HS yet.

Who are you idiots?? The rules changed on May 1st so ummmmmmm NO, if you heard a LOSER parent saying since then that their 7th grader little Sally got an offer, you are as stupid as they are for believing it. TOO FUNNY.

I’ll believe it when I see it, she’s been at some open practices, my guess is she’s looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but she’s not committed to Indiana anyone

She had been at some open practices because she was hoping to catch her coach to talk to him face to face rather than email. NO, your guess about her looking for attention is INCORRECT, especially when you don't know her.

It has been confirmed that she is NOT going to play HS soccer in the fall so rumors now can stop.

Yes, she de-committed from IU when the new coach came in. She's extremely happy with her new commitment, which she won't be making any announcement because she doesn't need the attention.

She had been at some open practices because she was hoping to catch her coach to talk to him face to face rather than email. NO, your guess about her looking for attention is INCORRECT, especially when you don't know her.

It has been confirmed that she is NOT going to play HS soccer in the fall so rumors now can stop.

Yes, she de-committed from IU when the new coach came in. She's extremely happy with her new commitment, which she won't be making any announcement because she doesn't need the attention.

I didn’t say she was looking for attention her teammates told me THEY thought she was looking for attention

Her teammates were the ones saying she was looking for attention, i was just repeating it

I didn’t say she was looking for attention her teammates told me THEY thought she was looking for attention

Your exact comment was "I’ll believe it when I see it, she’s been at some open practices, my guess is she’s looking for attention, not entirely sure what happened but she’s not committed to Indiana anyone"

Are you sure these these ladies are going to be juniors? I was under the impression that will graduate in 2020. My son goes to LW and he has been talking about them while we watched the WNT. Actually he has been talking about them for years now. I am curious how the LW coach will deal with them.

Are you sure these these ladies are going to be juniors? I was under the impression that will graduate in 2020. My son goes to LW and he has been talking about them while we watched the WNT. Actually he has been talking about them for years now. I am curious how the LW coach will deal with them.

All three of them are Juniors.