Duke upset be SFA

Spille

It's going to be a real crazy season. No team stands out as great, but there is a potential for a large number of good to really good teams. Could be the most wide open college basketball has ever been.

El Indio

If you don't get your conference automatic bid for winning the conference, it will be hard to get to the big dance this year.

Omar

Embarrassing loss, but ultimately will not mean anything as the season moves on. Basketball before the new year just isn’t that big of a deal.

Omar

lost in ot 85-83 lol. first non conference home loss since 2000.

jtk
()
I remember the 2000 loss vs St John’s. That was the Frosh yr of Jay Williams, Dunleavy, and Boozer. That team also got off to a rough start to begin the yr, but bounced back to get to the S16 before losing to Florida.

This Duke team will ultimately be fine. They’ll probably finish with a 2-3 seed and make it to the 2nd weekend of the tournament. The bigger question is if they can keep key players except Jones and Carey from leaving.

jtk

it will be interesting. im just pissed i don't have anything to say to uk fans anymore. lol

jtk
()

jtk

a little revenge tonight vs. sparty. i hope they have that energy the rest of the season. they will need it. as good as anyone to take the title this year.

jtk
()