Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

I see less excuse making and more of people correcting the half-truths and full on lies you and your lady friends have been making on here about that press conference.
What have I said that is not true … you guys are the one making crap up … all I have said is he asked about using disinfectant by injection … did he not say that … is that a lie?

What have I said that is not true … you guys are the one making crap up … all I have said is he asked about using disinfectant by injection … did he not say that … is that a lie?
You lie by omission. Others flat out lie i.e. "drink bleach"

You lie by omission. Others flat out lie i.e. "drink bleach"
I will asked again … what did I leave out that canceled the “something like that, by injection

Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute … this sentence?
One minute … or this one
And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning … or was it this one?
Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs … or this one?
So it would be interesting to check that … then it has to be this one?
So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. … this one?
But it sounds interesting to me … I see that is the one that cancels out the by injection part, right?

I am still confused … which of the 7 sentences above is the one that says … by injection doesn’t really apply?

I will asked again … what did I leave out that canceled the “something like that, by injection

Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute … this sentence?
One minute … or this one
And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning … or was it this one?
Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs … or this one?
So it would be interesting to check that … then it has to be this one?
So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. … this one?
But it sounds interesting to me … I see that is the one that cancels out the by injection part, right?

I am still confused … which of the 7 sentences above is the one that says … by injection doesn’t really apply?
You're a clown. It's not a matter of cancelling something out...it's just you and the rest of your girlfriends omit details that give a complete perspective on the conversation. By leaving out parts you try to spin it that trump was suggesting injecting disinfectant could be an option for self treating COVID.

Again, half truths, omissions, and flat out lies.

You said name one … so I did .. you guys are so stupid you forget what you have posted … not the first time either

… and yea they got a few things wrong … mostly because our clueless leader was too busy saying it would be gone by April … or ASKING about injecting disinfectant … 😂😂😂😂

That is so sad.

You literally can't think of a single thing they told you about covid that was the truth.

Aren't you the least bit embarrassed you were easily duped?

You're a clown. It's not a matter of cancelling something out...it's just you and the rest of your girlfriends omit details that give a complete perspective on the conversation. By leaving out parts you try to spin it that trump was suggesting injecting disinfectant could be an option for self treating COVID.

Again, half truths, omissions, and flat out lies.
I am the clown … I put the entire video up … I have posted the entire transcript … I have omitted nothing … I never once suggested he said injecting disinfectant could be an option for self treating … all I asked several times is you explain how the rest of what he said makes a difference like you contend … you guys are just making up BS so you don’t have to admit you king/hero/idol said something stupid … and you can’t just handle the truth … if I posted a single half truth or lie repost it … otherwise kiss my @#$

Here are the myths about covid

That nonsense is 3 years old. All but 2 of the "myths" are listed as false. And 1 of the 2 listed as true is actually false!

Just stop. You look stupider with each post. You don't want to look stupid, do you?

That nonsense is 3 years old. All but 2 of the "myths" are listed as false. And 1 of the 2 listed as true is actually false!

Just stop. You look stupider with each post. You don't want to look stupid, do you?
Looking stupid to the most gullible and clueless person on here … I’m good with that … or I could pull a gullible … and just say … everything you say is a lie … clown

I am the clown … I put the entire video up … I have posted the entire transcript … I have omitted nothing … I never once suggested he said injecting disinfectant could be an option for self treating … all I asked several times is you explain how the rest of what he said makes a difference like you contend … you guys are just making up BS so you don’t have to admit you king/hero/idol said something stupid … and you can’t just handle the truth … if I posted a single half truth or lie repost it … otherwise kiss my @#$
This is one of your original posts of the "transcript"...
Did you watch the video?

… “then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute one minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uh, BY INJECTION or or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs …. so it’ll be interesting to check”

to me the words IS THERE A WAY … is asking and by saying BY INJECTION … kinda does sound like asking about injecting disinfectant … but I am not in a cult … so what do I do.
This is NOT the entire transcript.

Next!

This is one of your original posts of the "transcript"...

This is NOT the entire transcript.

Next!
So the video I posted of the entire thing was not enough … and because I didn’t post the entire transcript on EVERY post … this means my argument is invalid … you guys are such clowns … all you do is try to play semantics or technicalities games to win your argument … OK so I did not completely quote him on every post … what part of the part I left off changes the fact that he said by injection

… “then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute one minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uh, BY INJECTION or or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. So it’ll be interesting to check” So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.

It does not change a thing about asking about injecting disinfectant? … you just can’t admit it was stupid!

So the video I posted of the entire thing was not enough … and because I didn’t post the entire transcript on EVERY post … this means my argument is invalid … you guys are such clowns … all you do is try to play semantics or technicalities games to win your argument … OK so I did not completely quote him on every post … what part of the part I left off changes the fact that he said by injection

… “then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute one minute and is there a way we can do something like that, uh, BY INJECTION or or almost a cleaning because you see it gets on the lungs. So it’ll be interesting to check” So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me.

It does not change a thing about asking about injecting disinfectant? … you just can’t admit it was stupid!
You can't admit that your purposefully left out parts of the transcript to try to serve a purpose? Such a hack.

Nobody was claiming it was a smart thing to say or that he even said it or not. That's an argument you created out of thin air to try to save face. The parts you left of course doesn't change that he was asking about the possibility of injecting something to wipe out the virus in a person BUT the parts you did leave out clearly show he wasn't suggesting people do something on their own.

You can't admit that your purposefully left out parts of the transcript to try to serve a purpose? Such a hack.
If “The parts you left of course doesn't change that he was asking about the possibility of injecting something to wipe out the virus in a person” … your words … what purpose would I have if that is all I have been saying the entire time
Nobody was claiming it was a smart thing to say or that he even said it or not. That's an argument you created out of thin air to try to save face.
Is that so … you are the one making up crap … here is your thin air
He didn't ask about injecting disinfectant, he asked if the medical community could develop something like that and he certainly didn't tell anyone to inject or ingest anything.
Never told anyone to inject either...I thought you guys were against misinformation.
… so nobody was claiming that he didn’t say it … 😂😂😂😂
BUT the parts you did leave out clearly show he wasn't suggesting people do something on their own.
I never said he did … once again YOU are the one making up crap.

Just a reminder! Everything you were told about covid was a lie.

1712052628167.png

Yes, that is a lie.

The whole discussion was about UV light killing the virus and how they were researching best ways to use this medically, including internally (we already swallow radioactive liquids/pills for imaging purposes).

He asked, basically, "so its being looked into where it (a UV light/radiation) could be injected like a disinfectant".

EVERYONE in the room and watching it knew exactly what he meant, how disenfectant sprays kill bacteria/viruses on a surface, they had just proven UV light would kill the virus, and were looking at ways to use that internally.

So no, he never said inject bleach or inject a disinfectant. Only morons believe he did.

Yes, that is a lie.

The whole discussion was about UV light killing the virus and how they were researching best ways to use this medically, including internally (we already swallow radioactive liquids/pills for imaging purposes).

He asked, basically, "so its being looked into where it (a UV light/radiation) could be injected like a disinfectant".

EVERYONE in the room and watching it knew exactly what he meant, how disenfectant sprays kill bacteria/viruses on a surface, they had just proven UV light would kill the virus, and were looking at ways to use that internally.

So no, he never said inject bleach or inject a disinfectant. Only morons believe he did.

DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous -- whether it`s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn`t been checked, but you`re going to check it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you`re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We`ll get to the right folks who could.

TRUMP: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me

Wrong again … the UV part and the disinfectant part were separate conversations … just keep making excuses … it amazes a moron like me that you guys just can’t admit what he said … it was stupid and should not have been asked at national press conference … not really that big a deal … your refusal to admit to me is the more interesting point.

Last edited:
DONALD TRUMP, PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES: Supposing we hit the body with a tremendous -- whether it`s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn`t been checked, but you`re going to check it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way, and I think you said you`re going to test that too. Sounds interesting.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: We`ll get to the right folks who could.

TRUMP: Right. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute. One minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning. Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs. So it would be interesting to check that. So, that, you`re going to have to use medical doctors with. But it sounds interesting to me

Wrong again … the UV part and the disinfectant part were separate conversations … just keep making excuses … it amazes a moron like me that you guys just can’t admit what he said … it was stupid and should not have been asked at national press conference … not really that big a deal … your refusal to admit to me is the more interesting point.
Wrong again, they had just said before this that the UV light works like a disenfectant and kills the virus in less than 1 minute which is where Trump pulled that from.

The WHOLE conversation was about the UV light research.

Keep it going, this is rather funny.

Wrong again, they had just said before this that the UV light works like a disenfectant and kills the virus in less than 1 minute which is where Trump pulled that from.

The WHOLE conversation was about the UV light research.

Keep it going, this is rather funny.
He said … AND THEN I see disinfectant …. Not UV light works like disinfectant … it is right in the transcript and video … denial is a powerful tool for MAGA cult lies.