Do not take Ivermectin to treat Covid

A lot of Right Wing conspiracy sights and Fox News commentators have suggested taking this Horse medication. PLEASE DO NOT!!!!

Holy crap, thanks for the heads-up. I had the pill in my mouth and was just about to swallow it while I was reading this and was able to spit the poison out just in the nick of time.

I'm pretty sure he probably doesn't, because the FDA told us it was only for animals. Odd that they were wrong.
That is not what the MAGA nuts are taking unless they have a pharmacy at Tractor Supply Company. The nuts are afraid of an FDA approved vax successfully injected into millions of arms but will run out to the feed store and ingest horse paste.

A lot of Right Wing conspiracy sites and Fox News commentators have suggested taking this Horse medication. PLEASE DO NOT!!!!
Slappy hitting the Ivermectin hard hoping to distract from the train wreck that is Joe's evac plan.

Wow! Complete imbeciles. This is where we are in this country. Don’t take the FDA approved vaccine, take the friggin’ horse dewormer and bleach. Why? So you can “own the Libs”. Hillbilly idiots.
Squirrel!
1630113193860.png

Wow! Complete imbeciles. This is where we are in this country. Don’t take the FDA approved vaccine, take the friggin’ horse dewormer and bleach. Why? So you can “own the Libs”. Hillbilly idiots.
That's rich, a liberal(by definition mentally challenged individual), calling someone a hillbilly :)

Ivermectin did fix India's covid issues. It was cheap, the government handed it out, about as safe as aspirin... problem solved, but it was only tested billions of times in a bigger more connected country.

Last edited:
That is not what the MAGA nuts are taking unless they have a pharmacy at Tractor Supply Company. The nuts are afraid of an FDA approved vax successfully injected into millions of arms but will run out to the feed store and ingest horse paste.
When are you going to learn that MAGA supporters are all thoroughbreds!!

A lot of Right Wing conspiracy sites and Fox News commentators have suggested taking this Horse medication. PLEASE DO NOT!!!!

It is just a simple fact that right wing conspiracy theories are saving millions around the world. Did you ever wonder why our big pharma and our left wing controlled media would rather you die than know this?

Here are 60 studies...trust science not propaganda. There is plenty more real time data from places like India.

And yes Hydroxychloroquine is also very effective! Between these 2 we do not need a expensive ineffective experimental vaccine.

Holy crap, I just actually read clown boy's link. It mentions TWO people nation wide who got sick from this. It mentions "scary" things like "three fold increases," but that still keeps us in single digits. lol

"Rapid Increase" is in the damn headline fer cripes sake! These people are beyond despicable. They're fear pimps, and clown boy is their useful idiot.

When you see these fools, point at them and laugh hardily in their stupid faces.