Division II - Region 8 Championship: La Salle (10-2) vs. Harrison (11-1)

Who wins?

• La Salle by 15+

Votes: 57 61.3%
  • La Salle by 8-14

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • La Salle by 1-7

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Harrison by 1-7

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Harrison by 8-14

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • Harrison by 15+

Votes: 3 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And honestly should have.

Nah, high-school kids can get really chippy when getting mugged in such a way and players tend to get hurt. LS did the right thing in putting on the brakes the past two weeks.

LM did spot them 3 tds off of turnovers. LM went into that game with the attitude that they had no chance.

The Jarmon interception was an inexplicably bad throw, but the fumble Payne forced for a TD and blocked punt were all LS.

Nah, high-school kids can get really chippy when getting mugged in such a way and players tend to get hurt. LS did the right thing in putting on the brakes the past two weeks.

The Jarmon interception was an inexplicably bad throw, but the fumble Payne forced for a TD and blocked punt were all LS.

I didnt get a good view of the punt. On the fumble the caught Brody carrying out from his body. But either way nice plays by Lasalle. They were really off that night.

Keeping hanging on for a couple more hours.....the dream ends tonight. I fully expect a post tonight about LaSalle's unfair advantages tonight too.
Nope, you won't see a post like that because we all already know about your advantages. No need to beat a dead horse. But man, you better really hope your boys win because if they don't......well, to say I'll rub your nose in it is a MASSIVE understatement. There have been people on here acting like this is just another game for your boys. You've been to a grand total of 5 regional title games in your history. We've been to 3. Not exactly a massive difference there. This is my last post until either late tonight or tomorrow. Go Wildcats!!!!! Do everyone a favor and humble these guys.

Nope, you won't see a post like that because we all already know about your advantages. No need to beat a dead horse. But man, you better really hope your boys win because if they don't......well, to say I'll rub your nose in it is a MASSIVE understatement. There have been people on here acting like this is just another game for your boys. You've been to a grand total of 5 regional title games in your history. We've been to 3. Not exactly a massive difference there. This is my last post until either late tonight or tomorrow. Go Wildcats!!!!! Do everyone a favor and humble these guys.

Truthfully, WeFly has been the only arrogant LS poster in this thread.

Good luck to both teams tonight. They're all still high-school kids and a good number of them will play football for the last time. Still, I'll be rooting for an emphatic La Salle win.

It was 35 in the first quarter and 42 two minutes into the second quarter. Not that it has anything to do with tonight, but LS could have hung 50+ in that first half if they wanted to.
Still waiting on all you keyboard warriors to give me 21 points as part of a friendly wager. I mean as much as everyone says LS is gonna win by so much it should be easy bet.

Win win for me...even if I lose I still get to go eat some wings. Sadly it would not be my first time partaking in wings with a LS guy

Side note: This thread has been the epitome of respect compared to the usual Massillon train wreck for Region 5. Well done, folks!

Agree...overall it has been a fun week. Good luck to both teams tonight and stay healthy. Personally I am rooting for a tight one with controversial calls both way so it keeps going for a week or so.

Trust me... elder and X are better than Harrison. The competition they play and who they have beaten are really good teams. If Harrison played X or Elder they would beat them 99 out of 100 times most likely.

Trust you? Your screen name is go blue. I I am not taking sage football advise from anyone that supports ttun. Go Bucks!!

Best of health to both schools tonight. Hoping for a close one, as I'll be attending with alums from both schools tonight.

Jaguar Bowl pre-game time!

Trust you? Your screen name is go blue. I I am not taking sage football advise from anyone that supports ttun. Go Bucks!!
I was part of all three state championships lol I kinda know how all the GCL teams compare to other teams. Well anyway OSU has looked phenomenal all year.

Just found out that one of our crew can't make it, and heard at the Speedway in Harrison that the game is sold out.

So, there is exactly one ticket for tonight's game free to the first person to ask for it at the Speedway gas station in Harrison.

Still waiting on all you keyboard warriors to give me 21 points as part of a friendly wager. I mean as much as everyone says LS is gonna win by so much it should be easy bet.

Win win for me...even if I lose I still get to go eat some wings. Sadly it would not be my first time partaking in wings with a LS guy
I will absolutely take LaSalle -21

LaSalle is avging nearly 20 yards a play. Harrison has negative yardage after 2 possessions each. This is a running clock football game, what a joke.

Tangy 7 Toledo CC 7 after 1 possession each, however, Tangy's RB just went down with an injury and not sure he's going to be back. That's bad news.

Status
Not open for further replies.