Division I State Final 4

All-time head to head ,the Bulldogs lead the Irish 35-16. :thumb:

poster-past-webs.jpg

Remember this when you get killed tomorrow lol

I was going to say "Stop embarrassing yourself", but after reading your posts, that's clearly not an issue for you. No wonder the rest of the McKinley faithful have disowned you. One way or the other, the Irish will show up and play hard. BTW, how is your team doing? Well rested, I'd imagine! Either way, I'm done playing with you; I'll leave you to play with yourself ...

I was going to say "Stop embarrassing yourself", but Either way, I'm done playing with you; I'll leave you to play with yourself ...

Well thank the Lord! At least you won't be trying to play with it.

I'm happily married, and unlike you, I don't need to see a priest about such predelictions.

I can’t believe the amount of disrespect being shown these young athletes. They work, study, and are someone’s son. You people who are out here talking them down, have never played the game, maybe some “horse” on the driveway. If you had, you wouldn’t come off as the petty jackazzes you appear to be. Everyone loves their team, but putting down high school kids, doesn’t reflect well on yours. So support your team, but quit sh.. talking high school kids. Go Irish !!!

I can’t believe the amount of disrespect being shown these young athletes. They work, study, and are someone’s son. You people who are out here talking them down, have never played the game, maybe some “horse” on the driveway. If you had, you wouldn’t come off as the petty jackazzes you appear to be. Everyone loves their team, but putting down high school kids, doesn’t reflect well on yours. So support your team, but quit sh.. talking high school kids. Go Irish !!!

Well said. Honestly it’s sickening. Not to mention in the end, it’s the kids choices on where they want to play and see what fits best. If they want to attend and play at a public school, good for them. If they want to attend and play for a private school, good for them. In the end they are kids, I saw one troll posting on every single OHSAA post saying “yeah public, oh wait...” Get over it! These kids will go wherever they want to. It’s their choice not yours! Again well said above.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i can’t believe the amount of disrespect being shown these young athletes. They work, study, and are someone’s son. You people who are out here talking them down, have never played the game, maybe some “horse” on the driveway. If you had, you wouldn’t come off as the petty jackazzes you appear to be. Everyone loves their team, but putting down high school kids, doesn’t reflect well on yours. So support your team, but quit sh.. Talking high school kids. Go irish !!!

???????

Heck of a game! Moeller didn’t get the game they were expecting, they had to earn it. They won it at the foul line by making their shots late in the game. Congratulations!

St V would have won if LBJ hadn't moved to Hollywood but he couldn't make it back for the game.

Anything is possible, but I like Moeller by 20+

Congrats to Moeller. SVSM made it closer than I thought. With Moeller graduating 3 SR starters, it will be interesting to see how they reload. Both bigs are back so I expect them to contend again.

Congratulations to Moeller. Sounds like it was a great game. The Irish had their chances. Had they been able to hit a couple more shots early and extend the lead, who knows. But points were hard to come by for both teams and even open jumpers get a little rushed in the face of a tough defense. Still, the Irish came to play but the better team won. I am proud of how STVM competed, and I have nothing but respect for Moeller. Two great teams, one had to lose. The better one prevailed last night. Congrats again to Moeller.

Look up a few lines and you will see St. Vincent-St. Mary with 31

According to Massillon, we have 35, unlike you, all in D1. You are NOT in Division 1. You are an urban PRIVATE school that RECRUITS D1 talent and plays in a smaller division where you play much weaker teams in your championships. We won all of our State Champiinahip in D1, far more impressive by any measure. Two of our football teams were National Champions with one runners-up. Your football champions were never in the conversation, and we've had a few nationally ranked basketball D1 state champions, too.

Now if you were a D-3 public like the teams you conquered for titles, your numbers would be far more impressive. But given you recruit D1 city kids from multiple counties, you are not all that.

Congrats to D1 State Champion Moeller this year! Good thing you only had to beat the Irish instead of Jackson because you had an off night.

According to Massillon, we have 35, unlike you, all in D1. You are NOT in Division 1. You are an urban PRIVATE school that RECRUITS D1 talent and plays in a smaller division where you play much weaker teams in your championships. We won all of our State Champiinahip in D1, far more impressive by any measure. Two of our football teams were National Champions with one runners-up. Your football champions were never in the conversation, and we've had a few nationally ranked basketball D1 state champions, too.

Now if you were a D-3 public like the teams you conquered for titles, your numbers would be far more impressive. But given you recruit D1 city kids from multiple counties, you are not all that.

Congrats to D1 State Champion Moeller this year! Good thing you only had to beat the Irish instead of Jackson because you had an off night.

Give it a rest