D7 R25 2023

Mathews might be a very close 2nd. They gave up 131 points in the last 2 games.
Did you really expect any different? They aren't going up against cupcakes. They are playing the toughest schedule any Mathews team has played since they left the Inter County League in the late 90's... The admins/schedule makers did those kids no favors by deciding to replace Sebring on some of those MVAC schedules...

As for the Dalton game….Refs were wound extremely tight tonight. I believe 8 penalties on the Dawgs, about 5 or 6 of them in the first half.

Game was 35-0….felt like 50-0

Did you really expect any different? They aren't going up against cupcakes. They are playing the toughest schedule any Mathews team has played since they left the Inter County League in the late 90's... The admins/schedule makers did those kids no favors by deciding to replace Sebring on some of those MVAC schedules...
Of it is handled properly a very tough schedule can have big payouts in the future. The biggest thing is to not discourage the kids. Granted, they were just highlights, but it did look like there was some giving up on plays. Again, just highlights, but the body language wasn't that good. That is a big worry.

Bohren’s MO stay a short time and load the schedule up for the next guy

BRB gotta go ask Harrison Central if Malvern is good? At football.
As measuring sticks go, HC is one that looks good (4-1 in D5) hanging on the wall. Then you pick it up and realize it’s crooked & missing numbers (64th schedule, most likely to be 1 and done as a 5 seed).

That said, Malvern should win out and get 2 home playoff games. The question will be if they can survive that 2nd one

I was in attendance of the United vs Southern L game last night. I knew those Golden Eagles would cover the spread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Congrats to DJ and his staff. Some big boys down there in Hanoverton. I enjoy watching Southern L lose and that head coach melt down. Got me all warm and fuzzy again

[QUOTE="Raylan_Givens, post: 8959161, member:
That said, Malvern should win out and get 2 home playoff games. The question will be if they can survive that 2nd one
[/QUOTE]
No.

I was in attendance of the United vs Southern L game last night. I knew those Golden Eagles would cover the spread :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Congrats to DJ and his staff. Some big boys down there in Hanoverton. I enjoy watching Southern L lose and that head coach melt down. Got me all warm and fuzzy again
Seems they just don't have the Athletes as before over in Indian Country..

As much as I know dalton will almost without a doubt destroy hillsdale . Still excited for this game .
It’s late enough…I’m home. I’ll say this… Dalton should have this one circled. Is that a big deal? Maybe not. But I recall Northwestern beating Dalton w/ Malone at QB and others sitting (Dial’s disciplining) to the tune of 7-6. And then what happened? Pretty sure they left the 1’s in up 50 the following year. Drew has Dalton-27 and I’d take the point$ this week. (Little insider trading for the sickos)

Young Dolph Money GIF by Worldstar Hip Hop

I haven’t looked into results yet, boys. But I know this: If you favored the spread (after last week, who wouldn’t?) then you, like me, took it in the shorts.

Last edited:
Week #5 Pick’em! …And greetings from tropical Milwaukee. Beer. Sausage. Cheese. …and work. I will subtracting 1/2 a point from the Dr’s spread and run it. For this week I’m adding #17 SCC as they have a pick’em game this week, and the Baron deserves some Yap.

DALTON(-37.5)____ @ SMITHVILLE____

SPRINGFIELD(-44.5)____ @ MATHEWS____

LUCAS(-20.5)____ @ Ashland CRESTVIEW____

CHIPPEWA(+41.5)____ @ HILLSDALE____

NORTHMOR(+21.5)____ @ DANVILLE____

SANDY VALLEY (Pick’em!)____ @ MALVERN____

MARLINGTON(-4.5)____ @ JFK____

PLYMOUTH(+31.5)____ @ ST. PAUL_____

MONROEVILLE(-33.5)____ @ SOUTH CENTRAL____

LOWELLVILLE(+9.5)____ @ B.C. WESTERN RESERVE____

SOUTHERN(+9.5)____ @ UNITED____

TORONTO(-22.5)____ @ OAK GLEN,WV____

McDONALD(+14.5)____ @ JACKSON-MILTON____

RICHMOND HTS.(+3.5)____ @ CLEVELAND CC____

COLUMBIANA(Pick’em!)____ @ LISBON DAVID ANDERSON____

Steub. CATHOLIC CENTRAL(Pick’em!)____ @ FAIRPORT HARDING____
Dalton ❌
Spfld✅
Lucas 🔒 ❌(SEE BELOW 😡😡😡🤬)
Hillsdale 🔒 ❌
Danville 🔒 ❌
SV ✅
Marlington 🔒 ✅
Plymouth ❌
Monroeville ✅
BCWR 🔒 ❌
Southern ❌
Oak Glen ✅
McDonald ✅
CCC ✅
Lisbon ❌
SCC 🔒 ✅
8-8, instead of 9-7… @dnis30 you owe me a cow.
1694915705360.png