D7 R25 2022

29D1844D-D6F3-42A7-AFAB-E4440B1D31F6.jpeg

wow! I didn’t either! I just spent 15 minutes looking into the rabbit-hole of deranged theories filled with paranoia and hate. Un-real to find it here on this site, I guess you can’t get a way from it anywhere. It was most entertaining listening to a bunch of fascists arguing over whether Trump should run again
You spent 14 minutes too long.
Nothing but haters up in there.

Im hearing they want Bolino as the next HC at Howland. He teaches in the school system and is in the building. Poor Lakeview. If they really wanted to win and bring the Howland program back they would hire Curt Cuntz who is in the system there also. Powers to be won't get it right and the program is on life support as it is. This next move might send them to the morgue. WGH better wake up cause their fate is teetering
WGH can't just wake up. The higher ups have been in a coma for quite awhile now

I didnt even know there was a debate forum
I've posted on the debate board a handful of times. Some fringe characters over there. I don't even read that Crapola any more. Life's too short. I think a person of average intelligence loses 10-20 brain cells for every thread on the debate board, multiplied per page. I'd rather read a public vs private or anti/pro Massillon thread.

Anywho, JFK vs Danville neutral site thoughts? Too soon??😉

Does anyone know who has the most playoff wins with 0 state titles? I know my Tomcats are up in that category I'd say along with @dnis30 Cubbies
Lucas only has a measly 12 playoff victories in their history. They wouldn't make the top 10 maybe even top 20. It looks like Massillon leads the pack with 44 victories and zero championships won on the field of play.

Lucas only has a measly 12 playoff victories in their history. They wouldn't make the top 10 maybe even top 20. It looks like Massillon leads the pack with 44 victories and zero championships won on the field of play.
Sheesh. We have 21 so I'd say were up there. @dnis30 pick up the slack on the playoff wins, maybe one day you'll catch up to us :) you'd have 14 if you could've beat us but I won't remind you of it;)

The very best thing about small town football is the location of towns that you've never heard of with the exception of high school sports. So I'm looking up Danville on the map and it's just south of.......Jelloway, Ohio!?!
At least Lucas is in the shadows of Mansfield
The entire city is an ATV dealer/Post Office