D7 R25 2022

What about Mooney?! Does or has JFK ever dipped its toes in that water? JFK running on all cylinders, Mooney is down....seems like a perfect marriage!

Champion series is a 4 year contract.
Western Reserve better not move down to DVII because the dogs won't be called off again the next time.
Raylan-Givens(week 5 opening) that's a tough one to fill because teams are playing their conference opponents. Maybe a WV team.. Im thinking the likes of Linsly(Cadets would be a tough opponent)
Week 2 possibilities for JFK are definite steps up in competition which will be a huge challenge. Like the old MVAC of the early 90s.
Cleveland Central Catholic has athletes and size, lacks discipline and coaching. If they ever get the right HC and instills those principles then look out. Rotsky wanted that job before he took the VASJ gig. CCC didn't want to go down that road. John Crawford will get that ship righted there if he has the say so.

With 16 teams making the playoffs realistically a team could go 3-7 and make the playoffs now. So schedule up and get ready to compete at the state level
I think its almost certain WR will be D7 at next count. The only reason they were D6 was a very high competitive balance number from the Hake days. Enrollment wise they are solidly D7

What about Mooney?! Does or has JFK ever dipped its toes in that water? JFK running on all cylinders, Mooney is down....seems like a perfect marriage!
Local teams open for week 2 Canfield, Mooney, Hubbard
When I played at JFK we always scrimmaged Mooney but we played Ursuline in the regular season

Mooney has been down that is true to the standards of their past. Mooney is still Mooney and have some size and talented players. Mooney was young last year and seem poised to be trending upward. JFK cylinders aren't quite the same as even a down Mooney. Most cars have 4, 6, or 8 cylinders I would suggest a program in the likes of Hoban, Chardon, Marion Stein Local has V10s & V12s :) , although JFK might have some three and five cylinder athletes. Mooneys' schedule doesn't do them any favors and the level of competition that they play being in Div V now. I guess time will tell who JFK schedules for week 2

Cardinal Mooney 2021 Football (1-9)

Week 5 for JFK has been filled with the Marlington Dukes. We played there twice last year might as well run it back. Another good test for the Eagles ?. Week 2 still open
Hubbard is off the board playing Sharon in week 2

Hopefully after the transfer portal shakes out and great showing at summer camps big 78 offers will start roll in. The transfer portal has been a game changer for high school recruiting and not a positive one

Hopefully after the transfer portal shakes out and great showing at summer camps big 78 offers will start roll in. The transfer portal has been a game changer for high school recruiting and not a positive one
The transfer portal has destroyed high school recruiting as we now it. Unless you are a surefire 4 or 5 star it is going to be sketchy at best. Schools are giving out PWOs left and right but that is just an invitation to be a practice dummy while you pay full tuition. Mid-level fbs schools like the MAC are counting on transfers and actually sign very few high school kids. Eventually it will bite these places in the a** and the portal will level out, either by itself or through some sort of intervention, but in the meantime the next few classes of high school kids will be out of luck. My advice to any hs kid right now is if you get a committable scholarship offer that you feel comfortable with, take it. Although it is never written in stone until signing day at least it is better than waiting for something better.

Way to many new members in this chat. Patrick is a center at the next level. Playing at a Div VII level you better be dropping cats every play. It’s easy to man handle the likes of Champion, WR etc. if you believe you are a D1 recruit. Show me what you can do against Garretsville, Dalton, NC teams that punch back and have the bodies to compete. It’s time to punch the clock and put in the work. If the light bulb goes off look out. Only he can decide where he ends up

Way to many new members in this chat. Patrick is a center at the next level. Playing at a Div VII level you better be dropping cats every play. It’s easy to man handle the likes of Champion, WR etc. if you believe you are a D1 recruit. Show me what you can do against Garretsville, Dalton, NC teams that punch back and have the bodies to compete. It’s time to punch the clock and put in the work. If the light bulb goes off look out. Only he can decide where he ends up
If I were him, I'd grab up the first D1 offer available. Rooting for the kid!

This thread was one of my favorite parts of the 2021 season for me, glad to see it’s back for 2022! Hopefully the Dawgs don’t get sucked into R21, it would be nice to stick somewhere and build some real rivalries with you folks. Guess we’ll see. Glad to be back!

This thread was one of my favorite parts of the 2021 season for me, glad to see it’s back for 2022! Hopefully the Dawgs don’t get sucked into R21, it would be nice to stick somewhere and build some real rivalries with you folks. Guess we’ll see. Glad to be back!
Dawgs got a helluva basketball team this year as well. Good luck to them!