College Football 2022-2023

It’s a game lol let them have fun

boohoo he high stepped into the end zone, he’s mean 😭
Boo hoo, he high stepped half the field. He was not caring about his team. He was not caring about all the things that can go wrong when clowning. Get to the end-zone. I'd have sent his dumbazz home.

It was a bunny. The player didn't make a good play. It was thrown to him. If not him, two others. He was not "celebrating," he was mocking the defender. Purdue had already lost two games because of dumbazz decisions and this player is not getting the message.

Opponents can't share a tunnel without getting in to a scuffle. There is no way mocking is part of the game. Now, it has some really bad consequences. It's a good rule. It's a good call. The player that made the penalty is a shithead.

Boo hoo, he high stepped half the field. He was not caring about his team. He was not caring about all the things that can go wrong when clowning. Get to the end-zone. I'd have sent his dumbazz home.

It was a bunny. The player didn't make a good play. It was thrown to him. If not him, two others. He was not "celebrating," he was mocking the defender. Purdue had already lost two games because of dumbazz decisions and this player is not getting the message.

Opponents can't share a tunnel without getting in to a scuffle. There is no way mocking is part of the game. Now, it has some really bad consequences. It's a good rule. It's a good call. The player that made the penalty is a shithead.
It’s a game lol but your get off my lawn take is duly noted

I suggest those who hate this rule take it up with the college coaches and administrators who proposed and garnered support to get the rule changed 12 years ago.

I suggest those who hate this rule take it up with the college coaches and administrators who proposed and garnered support to get the rule changed 12 years ago.
Nah, we’ll do what every other spectator does when they don’t like a rule: complain online and do nothing else - it’s the armchair experts way of life!

Lane Kiffin with multiple highly questionable decisions that probably cost Ole Miss the Egg Bowl.

4th and short in the red zone went for it and failed instead of taking the points with the field goal while having the lead late in the first half. At the end of the game, he blew through 2/3 of their timeouts while going for two to tie the game. He guaranteed they wouldn't get the ball back if they didn't convert.

I'm simply not sure that Lane Kiffin is that good of a coach. He never seems to make good decisions. He's been a good OC, but I think he's a guy that's just too emotional to be a head coach.

Notre Dame victim Cal putting it on UCLA with less than a minute until halftime.

It’s true, it’s true. Trust me …

Notre Dame victim Cal putting it on UCLA with less than a minute until halftime.

Very quality win for the Irish, 4-8 Cal. Also UCLA won this one 35-28, guess that's why it's a 4-quarter game.

Funny you failed to mention another Irish opponent from the mid-afternoon games, as North Carolina goes down to their rival NC State. I'd expect the Wolfpack back in the Top 25, but UNC should fall into the mid-20s with that home loss.

Very quality win for the Irish, 4-8 Cal. Also UCLA won this one 35-28, guess that's why it's a 4-quarter game.

Funny you failed to mention another Irish opponent from the mid-afternoon games, as North Carolina goes down to their rival NC State. I'd expect the Wolfpack back in the Top 25, but UNC should fall into the mid-20s with that home loss.
I don’t care. Beating Clemson and USC is more than anyone else in the country will have done.

In the meantime, maybe you all haters should put some respect on the Cal name for taking UCLA to the limit.