Colerain Slideshow

Okay, IN response to All you colerain people:

1) I think Your still missing the fact that I DON't make my slideshows for everyone. They're made by a st X student, FOR st X students. I appreciate your watching it, but your not my target, my fellow bombers ARE

2) That quote had nothing to do with trying to put you guys down, I have had two siblings who graduated from St X, And I went to Public School for grade school (And yes, It was Northwest Local). And at least four of the people I know from there acknowledged the fact that, yeah, that'd probably be true.

3) The Stadium doesn't resonate well, so The "I couldn't even hear your Guys' SS" statement is mutual. My brother sat in the horseshoe most of the game, and said it was hard to hear either SS. So We both may have been pretty loud, it's just the way the stadium is I guess.

4) If all it takes is one simple quote to make you hate that slideshow, I feel sorry for you.

NOW....

FOR ALL THE Bombers in the thread:

1) I have made very little progress on the Year-recap slideshow or the Senior slideshow because my Computer had a virus that was f***ing with me.

2) I will Not be doing any Basketball Slideshows at all. Not because I have any Prejudice (Spelling?) against anyone/anything related to our basketball program, but simply because I'm just no that into Basketball. If anything I'd make a Hockey slideshow (But I doubt I'll find a good source of images or be able to take enough quality images myself in order to have a sizeable slideshow)

3) Thank you all for making it a kickass Football season. I'll try to keep you updated about the slideshows as soon as I make some progress!

Hope that settles some things,

thanks,

- Swanson ;)