Colerain Slideshow

StxSwanson

Hey guys, I put an extra effort into this one. hope you all like it. I'll start work on one for the season and one for all the seniors as well. I'll upload a link to the slideshow once it's all the way loaded.

- Swanson

Here you go!

COLERAIN SLIDESHOW LINK

Let me know if you enjoyed it!

WARNING: I restate this at the beginning of the video as well, but just as a heads up, The songs I used DO include explicit lyrics, I would've edited them, but they just didn't have the same effect/meaning after editing, so I Decided to leave them in uncensored. Just so ya know!

Senior Slidehow, as well as a season recap slideshow on the way as well!
thanks everyone for makin this a great senior year!

- Dave Swanson '07

Excellent Job, once again. Thanks for making those slide shows, it was nice to go back and reminisce on the season with your past shows.

yeah, I promised myself when I began making the slideshows that I'd make them each week no matter what, win or lose. It just wouldn't be real if I only posted the happiest moments without the saddest as well.

Thank you all for your support throughout the season! It's been great!

- Swanson

On another note, I DO have a link available to download the video if you wish, I will provide the link on a PM basis, just PM me, asking for the link, and I will provide it to you. If you have any further questions or comments regarding the slideshows you can PM me about that as well! I'll answer them as quickly as possible!

Thanks
swanson

Hey Swanson....

First off. Nice job. I thought they were going to be actual video clips but you did say slideshow, so that's cool. I am sure your fellow Bombers appreciate the effort that it appears you put in all year to help capture some great memories.

Secondly, I gotta admit, I was enjoying the entire piece immensely until you took the completely unnecessary shot at Colerain at the end. It's bad enough St. X has to fight to convince others that their kids aren't a bunch of stuck up, rich, crybaby snobs but for you to take the time and effort to put together such a great media experience and then completely ruin it by taking a shot at the school that just whooped you is completely beyond me. Seriously, what were you thinking?? :shrug:

And BTW, you SS absolutely stunk on Friday night. I guess all the infighting between the students and BS and moderators just finally got to you guys huh? My understanding from an X alum whose been to every game this year is that you guys pretty much packed it in after the Elder game. He told me that you guys had zero energy during October and from what I saw on Friday, it was pathetic. Biggest game of the year and I think I heard your SS twice. Nice! :thumb:

Keep up the good work and congrats on being a Senior. After May, you get to go out in the real world and see that most people won't care that you're from X. They will actually expect you to prove yourself in the workforce or in college before you are just handed things.

(Now....that's a shot son. ;) )

-CardinalsFan

CardinalsFan said:
Hey Swanson....

First off. Nice job. I thought they were going to be actual video clips but you did say slideshow, so that's cool. I am sure your fellow Bombers appreciate the effort that it appears you put in all year to help capture some great memories.

Secondly, I gotta admit, I was enjoying the entire piece immensely until you took the completely unnecessary shot at Colerain at the end. It's bad enough St. X has to fight to convince others that their kids aren't a bunch of stuck up, rich, crybaby snobs but for you to take the time and effort to put together such a great media experience and then completely ruin it by taking a shot at the school that just whooped you is completely beyond me. Seriously, what were you thinking?? :shrug:

And BTW, you SS absolutely stunk on Friday night. I guess all the infighting between the students and BS and moderators just finally got to you guys huh? My understanding from an X alum whose been to every game this year is that you guys pretty much packed it in after the Elder game. He told me that you guys had zero energy during October and from what I saw on Friday, it was pathetic. Biggest game of the year and I think I heard your SS twice. Nice! :thumb:

Keep up the good work and congrats on being a Senior. After May, you get to go out in the real world and see that most people won't care that you're from X. They will actually expect you to prove yourself in the workforce or in college before you are just handed things.

-CardinalsFan
That was a fantastic post.

yea but i'm sure they care what kind of people we are.. as in the kind that aren't still putting down high schoolers when they are long gone out of the whole school thing.

CardinalsFan said:
Hey Swanson....

-CardinalsFan

^^He found this out after moving out of his parent's basement^^

I hope you wern't serious about the Student Section lol...

Friends home from college on the other end of the same side (i.e. the hardest place to hear us) said we were crazy loud. There were over 1000 students at the game...we filled two full sections. You must have a hearing problem, because being down on thefield, it was loud as ----.

Colerain posters come to our forum and start insulting us... and you guys are surprised. The maturity level among the adult Colerain posters is much much lower than that of any other denomination on this board.

XtremeXFan said:
Colerain posters come to our forum and start insulting us... and you guys are surprised. The maturity level among the adult Colerain posters is much much lower than that of any other denomination on this board.
Why would you say that? I'm not insulting anyone. I said I was disappointed in the way the slideshow ended. Am I not allowed to voice my opinion just because it's YOUR forum? What is this, Nazi Germany? :dang:

The Bomber man - I have excellent hearing and for 1,000 kids, that makes it even worse. The SS stunk. Plain and simple. Again, I think I heard you twice. And once was at the end of the game when we starting chanting "We Are Colerain", your SS starting chanting "We are St. X". I always thought you guys were above imitation but I guess not! :laugh:

-CardinalsFan

XtremeXFan said:
Your posts pretty much convince me you either werent at the game, or are just trolling.

I was. And my opinion stands. The cheap shot at Colerain at the end didn't add anything of value to an otherwise very good presentation. Just my 2 cents.

XtremeXFan said:
Your posts pretty much convince me you either werent at the game, or are just trolling.
Again, you are wrong on both counts.

I WAS at the game.
I am NOT trolling (I don't even know what that means).

You SS stunk. My opinion. Just because you could hear youselves really well doesn't mean we could over on the Colerain side. Maybe it's because we were as equally loud and, dare I say it, we drowned you out? :blush:

I'm done with this thread. It started off with a nice slideshow that went south because of the unnecessary shot at Colerain.

-CardinalsFan

first off.. we meant no disrespect by cheering WE ARE... ST. X at the end of the game.. we did that in support of our team and to show that we are strong and proud to whatever end.. second... the slideshow is not for you.. thanks for your opinion, but Swanson makes those shows for the men of St.X, sorry if that means you don't like it.. stay classy Colerain

And that was only his brother's opinion. If you can't handle something like that, then you really shouldn't be posting here. This whole site is basically people's opinion. Actually, you shouldn't be posting on our forum at all.

Sitting on the Colerain side, in the student section, I couldn't hear any of the cheers coming from your student section. It looked good but it didnt't necessarily sound good. I'm not saying we were loud or any bigger than you, but for a public school where a lot of people don't like our football team, we had a lot of students. We took up one and a half sections. And for swanson, sweet slideshow, but just because your season had a bad ending doesn't mean the video had to have one. ;)

Great slideshow, but your brother knows absolutley nothing, colerain has one of the classiest fan bases around, and i only believe you put that in there to try and bring us down, good attempt but it did'nt.

What exactly was the point of that last comment? Was the fact that someone commented on your "sportsmanship" supposed to make up for the fact that you lost? I don't get it