CNN admits to election interference

Obviously the statement was made in jest as it was a response to the asinine statement about all Democrats having altruistic intentions.

Obviously...lmao

Every time you get caught saying stupid chit, your default setting is that you were, "just kidding."

That's hilarious.

Probably not in this day and age, but again my statement was made to highlight the same ridiculous claim made about all Democrats having altruistic intentions. Speaking in hyperbole is stupid and typecasting all members of party is equally dumb. Thank you for amplifying my point.
Your point is amplified. You lost me with "Probably not". It's not variable imo

Then it's time Democrats step up and stop the destruction of America.
It is time for everyone to step up. Media propaganda is not a right/left wing issue, because it crosses both platforms. The idiocy of America is on full display when people resort to hyperbolic speech that reflects ignorance and rationalization of poor decision making. Both parties are to blame for the craphole we are in at this point, and it will require a concerted and unified effort to dig out of it.

Obviously...lmao

Every time you get caught saying stupid chit, your default setting is that you were, "just kidding."

That's hilarious.
When have I said that prior to this? I never said I was kidding, I was speaking in irony as that has been the conservative right's justification for protecting "God given rights" and our freedoms.

I know you're more intelligent than this, but if you want to bring the discussion down to a kindergarten level, I'll gladly oblige.

I know you're more intelligent than this, but if you want to bring the discussion down to a kindergarten level, I'll gladly oblige.

Pretty sure you did that when you introduced your religious bigotry now cloaked as hyperbole.

Maybe you should try an "lol" or something when you're trying to be clever?

Pretty sure you did that when you introduced your religious bigotry now cloaked as hyperbole.

Maybe you should try an "lol" or something when you're trying to be clever?
Maybe you should avoid speaking in hyperbole and saying that I do this every time, as that is clearly not true. As far as religious bigotry, you would know from other threads since you have evaluated my speech patterns and apparent tendency to throw out just kidding, that I am a member of the Catholic Church and a product of Catholic education. So lamenting my falsely assumed religious bigotry towards Christianity is an example of how speaking in manner so exaggerated can be misleading and harmful.

Although since I am a moonbat in your estimation, most of what I have replied will likely fall upon deaf ears (or eyes since you're reading this).

It is time for everyone to step up. Media propaganda is not a right/left wing issue, because it crosses both platforms. The idiocy of America is on full display when people resort to hyperbolic speech that reflects ignorance and rationalization of poor decision making. Both parties are to blame for the craphole we are in at this point, and it will require a concerted and unified effort to dig out of it.
I'm walking down the hall in school. Guy doesn't like me and punches me. I defend myself. Both of us get suspended for fighting. Is that the way we step up?

I'm walking down the hall in school. Guy doesn't like me and punches me. I defend myself. Both of us get suspended for fighting. Is that the way we step up?
No. Zero tolerance is stupid. Should you get a consequence for your actions? Yes. Equal to the instigator and assailant? No. I was raised the same way, but my father added that you may be right or justified in defending yourself, but fighting will have a consequence. The other common phrase in our house was life isn't fair and the sooner you accept that, the easier life will be.

However, how is anyone going to prove which side of the media did what to whom first?

I understand your point and I think the media should be held accountable for their actions, regardless of the three or four letters in front of their broadcasts.

No. Zero tolerance is stupid. Should you get a consequence for your actions? Yes. Equal to the instigator and assailant? No. I was raised the same way, but my father added that you may be right or justified in defending yourself, but fighting will have a consequence. The other common phrase in our house was life isn't fair and the sooner you accept that, the easier life will be.

However, how is anyone going to prove which side of the media did what to whom first?

I understand your point and I think the media should be held accountable for their actions, regardless of the three or four letters in front of their broadcasts.
Point taken, but was Fox created by the media?

When did CNN ever lie to help a Republican?

Life isn't fair, we agree. We disagree on consequence. Self-defense is a proper when being struck. Strength thru force causes less aggressive actions. Bullies only pick on the weak. There is right and wrong. Punishment for Self-defense is not the correct consequence.

Can you explain this comment again? You brought Christ into the conversation. Didn’t you do what you are claiming is the problem?
Yes, I was intentionally responding a comment that was as truthful (it's not) as the one I wrote. Lumping people into a group based upon the actions of the most extreme is idiotic but many people do it frequently. I was essentially playing mad libs (why hasn't this term been used towards libs yet) with the prior post.

When did CNN ever lie to help a Republican?
I don't know, but given their extreme political slant, I doubt they have every done so intentionally. Truthfully, I don't watch it, but counterpoint to your question would be when did FOX ever lie to help a Democrat?

I guess until we as a society accept the fact that the media is politically driven by both sides, we will continue to say the other side is wrong and we are right. It reminds of the Dr. Seuss book "The Butter Battle Book".

Yes, I was intentionally responding a comment that was as truthful as the one I wrote. Lumping people into a group based upon the actions of the most extreme is idiotic but many people do it frequently. I was essentially playing mad libs (why hasn't this term been used towards libs yet) with the prior post.
Some of us here are sensitive to Christ being used in political banter. Me being one. If we all followed his example the world would be a better place.

Life isn't fair, we agree. We disagree on consequence. Self-defense is a proper when being struck. Strength thru force causes less aggressive actions. Bullies only pick on the weak. There is right and wrong. Punishment for Self-defense is not the correct consequence.
I don't think we are far off on consequences, because I tell my children the same thing you're saying. This is a whole different conversation, but my point was you may get a consequence for fighting from the school, but that didn't matter much to me since I was more concerned with what my parents thought, and that was understood in our house. But yes, if my son gets punched, and he fights back, I would probably take him to get some ice cream during his suspension from school.

I don't know, but given their extreme political slant, I doubt they have every done so intentionally. Truthfully, I don't watch it, but counterpoint to your question would be when did FOX ever lie to help a Democrat?

I guess until we as a society accept the fact that the media is politically driven by both sides, we will continue to say the other side is wrong and we are right. It reminds of the Dr. Seuss book "The Butter Battle Book".

Maybe you should avoid speaking in hyperbole and saying that I do this every time, as that is clearly not true. As far as religious bigotry, you would know from other threads since you have evaluated my speech patterns and apparent tendency to throw out just kidding, that I am a member of the Catholic Church and a product of Catholic education. So lamenting my falsely assumed religious bigotry towards Christianity is an example of how speaking in manner so exaggerated can be misleading and harmful.

Although since I am a moonbat in your estimation, most of what I have replied will likely fall upon deaf ears (or eyes since you're reading this).

See, if you'd just post that disclaimer every time you're feigning religious bigotry, you wouldn't be so misunderstood.

I'm only here to help.

So you're saying since the Russians did it, it's okay if CNN does it???

I just want to make sure I understand.
Not what I said. Didn't mean to equate them and it isn't the same at all . CNN and FOX have agenda's ,{ although FOX went above and beyond doing Trump's bidding } they can influence people . What I posted is something no one on the right ever really cared about because you said we do it to other country's lmao You didn't care because they wanted your useful {to them } idiot to win.

Last edited: