Cleveland Guardians

IMG_1654.png

2-0, so far. If the Guardians can just go 86 and 74 in the remaining 160 games I think they win the division - haha. Baseball is such a long season.

I know oakland is bad, but, literally everyone is hitting. ..hitting coach improvement? Or is it Hedges back home effect?

Oakland is awful. But all wins count.
Definitely, take 4 to start year. Sea will be tougher and interesting. Twins are going to have issues, so anywhere you can get wins, go for it

Also, Vogt is showing he isnt devoted to players beyond the obvious ones. That could help keep everyone fresh and involved

Kenta Maeda got rocked by the White Sox’s poor offense today and he was barely hitting 90 mph. That’s not a good sign for Detroit.

As others have said it's only Oakland but Mr. Smith certainly looked impressive in his MLB debut. Hopefully the Guardians can get the sweep today and possibly save some of those excess runs for Seattle. The M's pitching staff will be much tougher to score against.

GO GUARDS!

As others have said it's only Oakland but Mr. Smith certainly looked impressive in his MLB debut. Hopefully the Guardians can get the sweep today and possibly save some of those excess runs for Seattle. The M's pitching staff will be much tougher to score against.

GO GUARDS!
I eventually envision a line up with Bo Naylor C, Manzardo 1B, Gimenez 2B, Roccio at SS, Jose 3B, Kwan LF, DeLauter CF, (insert name) RF, Josh Naylor DH.

Brian must be deleting posts again because I was going to reply to one of his moronic missives and now it’s gone.

But the gist was: The Guards didn’t deserve to win anyway. It still would’ve been 3-1 into the 9th if not for an A’s error on a routine grounder to short in the 8th.

It also only took Brian one series to call the manager awful even though the post has subsequently been deleted.

WHO IN THE WORLD WOULD BUNT with a tie game, ninth inning, NOBODY OUT, and runners on FIRST AND THIRD????
I think Arias did it on his own. Either way, Naylor should not have been caught napping. Back to the bunt attempt…why? Just putting the ball in play, even a double play, likely scores the run.

Brian must be deleting posts again because I was going to reply to one of his moronic missives and now it’s gone.

But the gist was: The Guards didn’t deserve to win anyway. It still would’ve been 3-1 into the 9th if not for an A’s error on a routine grounder to short in the 8th.
And if my aunt had balls, she’d be me uncle.

Again, why did they bunt in that situation?