Cincinnati Jobs

Kurt Rambis

2 pretty nice jobs are currently open in Cincinnati.
Milford & West Clermont. Both very large schools.
Everyone has a chnace in the ECC.

Hear any names?

Talawanda is open as well. Also possibly a tough blow for the Brave as the Miami (OH) coach was let go today. Will be interesting to see if their best player Reynolds is back since his dad was on Owens staff at MU.

As far as Milford goes, I would be shocked if Brandon Baker from Goshen is not in the running at least. His alma mater, one of the best players to come through and has done a good job with his current position.

Baker is a too notch coach and a class act all the way. Any school would be lucky to land him. I had several Goshen players a few years ago on an AAU team…he helped out at a few practices…fantastic!

I know Baker wants the job if a teaching position comes with it. Also Andrew Ovington interviewed assistant from Lakota East

I know Baker wants the job if a teaching position comes with it. Also Andrew Ovington interviewed assistant from Lakota East
Ovington is interesting. Sycamore before being at East. Not sure where he was before sycamore.

But always bottom half to bottom third of GMC while at sycamore.

I'm not sure if a winning background is what HS AD's always look for in interviews. A major topic for Ovington and MIlford's compatibility is controlling the program. If the parents ran him out at Sycamore, what makes you think he'll win the parents over at Milford, who can be just as finnicky, maybe with a little less $$

Talawanda is open as well. Also possibly a tough blow for the Brave as the Miami (OH) coach was let go today. Will be interesting to see if their best player Reynolds is back since his dad was on Owens staff at MU.

As far as Milford goes, I would be shocked if Brandon Baker from Goshen is not in the running at least. His alma mater, one of the best players to come through and has done a good job with his current position.
Was Talwanda's coach this year just coaching because they needed him, and he was 1 year only? Or did something else happen. I've met him before. Nice guy

Ovington is interesting. Sycamore before being at East. Not sure where he was before sycamore.

But always bottom half to bottom third of GMC while at sycamore.

I'm not sure if a winning background is what HS AD's always look for in interviews. A major topic for Ovington and MIlford's compatibility is controlling the program. If the parents ran him out at Sycamore, what makes you think he'll win the parents over at Milford, who can be just as finnicky, maybe with a little less $$
I thought Ovington was an assistant at East before getting the Sycamore head job.

Whoever get the West Clermont job will be walking into a great situation. Especially since PacMan Jones took half of an undefeated basketball team from Withrow last week and enrolled them into West Clemont.

Whoever get the West Clermont job will be walking into a great situation. Especially since PacMan Jones took half of an undefeated basketball team from Withrow last week and enrolled them into West Clemont.
well...the coach has to be able to balance sanders, the transfers and pac man...and the WC mob

Actually Pac is a really good dude. I know a couple of his neighbors who speak very highly of him. I know he has done some dumb stuff, but he deserves a lot of credit for what he is doing with Chris Henry's kids.

Shocker: Indian

Definitely didn't predict this one. Imagine it will attract some big names if its true. Is it listed somewhere? I did not see it on the places I normally look through.
Shocker: Indian Hill open?
Indian Hill will announce today or tomorrow. They're waiting for everyone to go on spring break so there aren't phone calls to field. Let it be known, IH parted ways with Tim Burch