China Is Our Enemy and Biden Is a Traitor

1600113076283.png

He spoke the truth ...................he works for China.

Its funny, if you listened to the mainstream media it is Russia, not China that is trying so hard to impact our society, our institutions, our freedoms and our elections, and it is Trump not the Bidens that have sold out to them.

I repeat, China is our enemy and Biden is a traitor.

When Romney ran for President and said Russia was the real problem, he was made a laughing stock. Eight years later and then for the next four years after all you hear is Russia Russia Russia. Why do we not hear about China from the left side party? Could it be to much money is to be made my kissing up to China? One more important reason to get the Democrats out of the Fed. Govt. Drain the swamp!!! If not now I doubt it will ever happen and we will get to see our country transformed into something unrecognizable.

Did anyone read the comments at the bottom of the article that regurgitates the garbage spewed by the right on how our schools corrupt our kids blah blah blah blah. Stupidity. Spend some time with kids today and you will find they are just like we were but with about 10 times the responsibilities and pressure.

When Romney ran for President and said Russia was the real problem, he was made a laughing stock. Eight years later and then for the next four years after all you hear is Russia Russia Russia. Why do we not hear about China from the left side party? Could it be to much money is to be made my kissing up to China? One more important reason to get the Democrats out of the Fed. Govt. Drain the swamp!!! If not now I doubt it will ever happen and we will get to see our country transformed into something unrecognizable.
The Republicans are the Swamp and if you can't see that for the past 4 years, you are trying not to see it.

Forget about Russia, China is our main enemy and Biden and American businessmen who give up our secrets are traitors.

If you want to speak in dogmatic absolutes, then the other countries of NATO are our allies and Trump is a traitor.

... Stupidity. Spend some time with kids today and you will find they are just like we were but with about 10 times the responsibilities and pressure.

I've worked in public education with teenagers in one capacity or another for over 40 years. You don't know what you are talking about.

I've worked in public education with teenagers in one capacity or another for over 40 years. You don't know what you are talking about.
I know exactly what I'm talking about. You seem old and out of touch. You seem like you are part of the problem and not the solution. Adults are always the problem. Kids are fine.

I know exactly what I'm talking about. You seem old and out of touch. You seem like you are part of the problem and not the solution. Adults are always the problem. Kids are fine.
You seem like you don't know what you are talking about again.

You seem like you don't know what you are talking about again.
I have kids. I coach kids. I was a kid. Kids will be just fine and are just fine. They will join the military. Become Doctors. All the same things every kid has ever done. Why would you think differently?

So the President is on powerful drugs causing delusions, the JCOS are all in quarantine, and the de facto VP Ivanka and her husband are in bed with the Chinese Saudis while eric has to testify about the Russians funding almost all of Trump Inc's debt.

So the President is on powerful drugs causing delusions, the JCOS are all in quarantine, and the de facto VP Ivanka and her husband are in bed with the Chinese Saudis while eric has to testify about the Russians funding almost all of Trump Inc's debt.

1-800-TDS-help

there is still time

I have kids. I coach kids. I was a kid. Kids will be just fine and are just fine. They will join the military. Become Doctors. All the same things every kid has ever done. Why would you think differently?

but with a bigger debt to deal with.

thanks Mom and Dad

Will Creepy Joe ever have to answer for his treasonous actions? Will his dementia get him off?

Oct 6th 2020 comments ----- Not aging well at all !!!!

Did anyone read the comments at the bottom of the article that regurgitates the garbage spewed by the right on how our schools corrupt our kids blah blah blah blah. Stupidity. Spend some time with kids today and you will find they are just like we were but with about 10 times the responsibilities and pressure.

The Republicans are the Swamp and if you can't see that for the past 4 years, you are trying not to see it.

Talking with family last night and the Correction election is coming and it could be ugly

Not a Deflection Election ! simply put China Joe is Bad for America

Oct 6th 2020 comments ----- Not aging well at all !!!!

Talking with family last night and the Correction election is coming and it could be ugly

Not a Deflection Election ! simply put China Joe is Bad for America
Really? What is not aging well. That was a good 4 years? Disaster.

Please look up the number of cabinet officials indicted under Carter, Clinton and Obama vs Trump republicans almost hold a monopoly on corruption. Its not even close.

Kids are fine. Nothing wrong with today's kids.

Last edited:
Really? What is not aging well. That was a good 4 years? Disaster.

Please look up the number of cabinet officials indicted under Carter, Clinton and Obama vs Trump republicans almost hold a monopoly on corruption. Its not even close.

Kids are fine. Nothing wrong with today's kids.

Wow .... Looks like you are Un Informed !!

I don't know what you do for a living but everyone I know Killed it during the Trump years !!
And we want it Back !! Prosperity for All - No Hand outs !!!!

Wow .... Looks like you are Un Informed !!

I don't know what you do for a living but everyone I know Killed it during the Trump years !!
And we want it Back !! Prosperity for All - No Hand outs !!!!
psycho_dad said:

So, what does a single word of what I wrote have to do with anything economic. (All he did was ride the Obama Wave, but that is another issue.

Mine was about kids and corruption (Swamp)