China’s Revolt Against Zero-Covid

Convenience is an important factor for me. I could walk to the hospital and my doctor's office if need be. They provided the mask and I wasn't there that long. I haven't had any serious illnesses so far in my life time. Something serious come up I may have to look into a second opinion.
Fair enough.

You might have needed one while you were prepping.
Pass Out Station 19 GIF by ABC Network
LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The local nursing homes in my area are still having sporadic covid outbreaks and lockdowns. Haven't heard anything about deaths occurring with it. Deaths not happening or no longer news worthy?
They finally figured out that the 70+ age group is more susceptible to death, regardless of illness.
And mo-rons like Ox probably believe it’s because “everyone is vaxxed”.

“COVID” deaths dummy
Gotcha.

Hey remember this thread that I started less than a year ago? You participated in it.

But go ahead and speculate on what I probably think.

By the way, I can't help but laugh at winbypin saying in that thread:
Oxat being a good little sheep. Reading the covid stories. Thinking about it. Trying to keep it relevant. In the meantime....the rest of the country has moved on.
That comment was "liked" by SayMyName, yet it was SayMyName who started this thread.

Yes, it's me and only me keeping the Covid conversations alive.

By the way, I can't help but laugh at winbypin saying in that thread:

That comment was "liked" by SayMyName, yet it was SayMyName who started this thread.

Yes, it's me and only me keeping the Covid conversations alive.
Well, it was really more about Chinese citizens revolting about the lockdowns, but I'm not at all surprised that went over your head. So desperate to get a win....LMAO but keep digging to try and get a "gotcha."
Mask Be Safe GIF by Aaron Taos

Well, it was really more about Chinese citizens revolting about the lockdowns, but I'm not at all surprised that went over your head. So desperate to get a win....LMAO
Mask Be Safe GIF by Aaron Taos
SayMyName being a good little sheep. Reading the covid stories. Thinking about it. Trying to keep it relevant. In the meantime....the rest of the country has moved on.

SayMyName being a good little sheep. Reading the covid stories. Thinking about it. Trying to keep it relevant. In the meantime....the rest of the country has moved on.
Again, it was interesting that Chinese citizens are revolting....You haven't moved on, you're still wearing a mask and crying. Not to mention still taking a beating.... 😆 🤡 And I forgot about the "caring."

You Matter Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats

Again, it was interesting that Chinese citizens are revolting....You haven't moved on, you're still wearing a mask and crying. Not to mention still taking a beating.... 😆 🤡 And I forgot about the "caring."

You Matter Kamala Harris GIF by The Democrats
Maybe you could write up a guide on what angles of Covid are still worth discussing.

Maybe you could write up a guide on what angles of Covid are still worth discussing.
There is only one, and that is how the Government exerted it's power unnecessarily over We The People.

Fauci, however, would like to lock your kids up in your house once more.

Good article. I had forgotten about some of the ridiculous measures that were taken. My favorite was the guy arrested for surfing in the ocean when nobody was on the beach.
You can almost imagine some a-hole bitch that does nothing but smile for cameras in public and make people miserable behind closed doors, banging on a table saying, “I don’t care. We must show the people that we are in control, or we will lose control!! We must make examples of these people that do not obey us, or no one else will obey us!!”.

Straight to hell with the bureaucracy.