Centerville Elite Tournament

The state rankings boggle my mind.. those 7 other coaches must have left them off completely. This is awful because its clear there are coaching who dont care to try or have something against certain teams.

The state rankings boggle my mind.. those 7 other coaches must have left them off completely. This is awful because its clear there are coaching who dont care to try or have something against certain teams.

Seems odd to beat Moeller twice and lose no other in-state games and still finish behind the Crusaders in the rankings. I was wondering too, where the other 7 coaches put Darby, or whether there was even an error when the rankings were released. In the grand scheme of the season, it's no big deal. What would be more worrisome is if Darby were to beat Moeller in the state final and then end up with the 2nd place trophy. :)

Same thing happened back in 2013. Darby beat Moeller in 4 games late in the season and then the rankings came out and Moeller still ended up being ranked #1 over Darby.

It's no big deal in the grand scheme of things, but I'm not going to lie, I was a little disappointed not to see them with that #1 ranking this week though.