Canton McKinley (9-3) vs St Edward (11-1)

You wake up, but I’m sure u already know what’s going on. You know the BOARD personally. You know Rinaldi personally. They were the ones that mad Hall the coach. We’re just MCKINLEY FANS. Is it true that Thom Mcdaniels’s helps make the calls for offense. Is it true the QB IS his nephew. Don’t tell ME to wake up. I’m already woke.
The QB is NOT related to McDaniels! He was a transfer from Louisville.

Still trying to get us to keep Badre, huh. SMH. The rivalry is already one sided. You should be tired of it all.
When Massillon didn’t even want him. Go enjoy your soon to be state championship. While us McKinley people debate over keeping Badre.

If the shoe was on the other foot I would hope Massillon would keep him too. At least we would know Massillon would stay mediocre. Heck let’s just keep the whole football coaching staff.

If the shoe was on the other foot I would hope Massillon would keep him too. At least we would know Massillon would stay mediocre. Heck let’s just keep the whole football coaching staff.
Tell us who you'd hire that would make McKinley a state power within 3-4 years.

And that's one of the issues. I don't believe McKinley can just replace coaches on a whim especially if their a teacher working in the building.
But ignoring all that, it's one thing to identify the coach who is the magic pill. It's another to convince him to take the job. And that's the big question: why would an upper-tier, successful, in-demand coach want to come to McKinley?

But ignoring all that, it's one thing to identify the coach who is the magic pill. It's another to convince him to take the job. And that's the big question: why would an upper-tier, successful, in-demand coach want to come to McKinley?
I’m ok with keeping them all; just keep them all.

The execution would be fine if the players were lined up in the right positions. Too often they were either in the wrong position or ran the wrong route.
Am I correct in reading into this statement that maybe things need to be simplified? I don’t wanna speak for you but just trying to cut to resolving the issue.

Am I correct in reading into this statement that maybe things need to be simplified? I don’t wanna speak for you but just trying to cut to resolving the issue.
I felt bad for our QB a lot this season. I think he was often called to plays that that didn’t put him in the best position. Then he was caught holding on to the ball and being sacked etc…. He’s a hard worker and I feel that many of the plays caused him to look inept.

I felt bad for our QB a lot this season. I think he was often called to plays that that didn’t put him in the best position. Then he was caught holding on to the ball and being sacked etc…. He’s a hard worker and I feel that many of the plays caused him to look inept.
You could tell that he was often frustrated and irritated with the coaches. Not good.

Really. So why was he fired when he was at at Massillon?
Who wasn't? Back in the Hall days, Massillon changed OCs more often than I change my shorts. 4 in 4 years. Badre followed McDaniels (remember him?). Dunno who came afterwards (Hudek?).

As a closed enrollment school? Nobody. Open enrollment would be a different story especially for a present day private school coach who wants a public school pension when he retires and a much better paycheck

Congrats to the Pups on a nice play-off run. I don't think anybody in their right mind thought they were going to be St. Edward, or even make it this far. Still think they are improving. Massillon just seems to be at a different level right now.

As a closed enrollment school? Nobody. Open enrollment would be a different story especially for a present day private school coach who wants a public school pension when he retires and a much better paycheck
How so? Coffman, Medina, Upper Arlington, and Bradley are all D1 closed-enrollment schools playing for a regional championship this week.

How so? Coffman, Medina, Upper Arlington, and Bradley are all D1 closed-enrollment schools playing for a regional championship this week.
They may have a coaching staff that can get the most out of their kids and instill discipline. Did any of you McKinley fans notice that when things were going bad in the McKinley Massillon game, hardly none of our coaches were talking to the kids. Coaches were just standing around. It was hard to even tell who the coaches were by how they looked and were dressed. Only person with red and black on was Hall.

Discipline starts at home. Were the post-game shenanigans due to coaching failure or endemic behavioral issues?
Jumping off sides can be a lack of discipline. Don’t u worry about our kids at least they aren’t ripping each other’s pants and underwear off.