BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

There is no DA in this situation. But for the sake of argument, Gomer and Gym have been interviewing witnesses for 3 years trying to build a case. Most of them are in prison but Booblinski, who was more than likely paid by Trump given the video evidence presented, is making the accusation. Of course, he can provide zero evidence supporting his claim, so there will NEVER be a DA equivalent of a charge. Do you understand this reality?
Totally understand what you are saying. Again, witlessness do not provide the prosecutorial charges, they only act as evidence as the attorneys deem offensive. We are kind of arguing the same point.

Totally understand what you are saying. Again, witlessness do not provide the prosecutorial charges, they only act as evidence as the attorneys deem offensive. We are kind of arguing the same point.
Except I hav not surfed that. My only point has been Boobinski offers nothing as a witness.

Except I hav not surfed that. My only point has been Boobinski offers nothing as a witness.
I am tracking and to me he seemed somewhat subject but that is neither for you nor me to determine in the arena that is has been presented. The point is the process is a Congressional investigation. However, what AOC said, is in fact wrong or in the manner in which she came across, was wrong.

Should Slappy be impeached. Absolutely not. To me and from what I have gathered he is an idiot but nothing he has done rises to the level of impeachment, including the storage of classified documents...those same considerations should be given to Trumpy as well. Right now, this is a political witch hunt of you did it and now we are. It's all political BS and a waste of f*ing money. Better things for this Congress to do for things we don't agree upon.

Again, I think we are arguing the same point it is just a matter of how we state it and what lens it is being viewed.

Looking forward to our meeting. I like my bourbon neat and a good hoppy ale. First round is on me.

Am I scary? Not in the least. I'm just a fat, old guy. I'd love to have a beer with you at your time and place of choosing...you can even bring your friends.

I've offered to buy him a beer on numerous occasions at an establishment I know he frequents.

Crickets.

lmao

He would wear you out.

True story. I was a 155 varsity junior for Graham and Jim was a 103 sophomore and defending state champion. He constantly wrestled up in practice and at times would challenge me. Now he had zero chance of beating me in an actual match, but he was fearless. Quick as cat, he legitimately took me down on numerous occasions. Dude was a beast on his feet.

True story. I was a 155 varsity junior for Graham and Jim was a 103 sophomore and defending state champion. He constantly wrestled up in practice and at times would challenge me. Now he had zero chance of beating me in an actual match, but he was fearless. Quick as cat, he legitimately took me down on numerous occasions. Dude was a beast on his feet.
Cute story. He is 60 now. I would worry about Rocco Welch or Nick Feldman, Gym at 60, not so much.

2 time NCAA wrestling champion? Maybe but I'm sure you hold the WWE heavy weight belt. False bravado from a keyboard tough guy.
So what if he rassled. Tough guy. Tough moron. He still is a conspiracy clown, who lies for Trump, embarrasses himself daily in the House, has never introduced a single piece of legislation, and stood by while a man used a position of power to molest college kids.

It's interesting that several of you make a bigger issue of how the questions are asked rather than the actual content of the responses or the witness's themselves. BoobU is a pissed off blowhard. He thinks he got screwed by Hunter so he ran to Team Trump and offered the "smoking gun" for some cash. This is a guy that sued his own father's charity for a million bucks. The problem is that there is no smoking gun. He has no real evidence. He refused to answer any questions with specifics because he was under oath and knew that he would perjure himself so he just mumbled broad generalities like RICO with no details supporting how anybody could possibly get there.

In MAGA understanding ... if you say somebody is guilty of stealing but cannot tell me what was stolen, when, and how, you are useless.

BTW - In BoobU's defense, he is the most credible witness they have. The other two are sitting in prison for a variety of crimes ranging from lying to the FBI to being Russian and Chinese assets. You could not have a bigger clownshow.
Sure you could...Russia collusion. The laptop is Russian disinformation. Trump said bloodbath, hes calling for violence in the streets.

In progressive understanding...if a woman claims she was raped but cannot tell you when or where she must be believed.

That's some interesting supposition bordering on slander...you got some signed checks that Trump paid him?

His statements amount to Biden violated RICO. Fortunately, when you accuse people of a crime in this country you must provide some evidence. He has offer zero as evidence by that hearing the other day.

You do realize that this farce is over? Gomer and Gym will never take it to a vote.
It was never intended for a vote. You think they want Kamala as president? It would never get through the Senate either way. Its about oversight and exposing the Bidens.

So what if he rassled. Tough guy. Tough moron. He still is a conspiracy clown, who lies for Trump, embarrasses himself daily in the House, has never introduced a single piece of legislation, and stood by while a man used a position of power to molest college kids.
And yet Mr. Jordan has contributed much more to our culture and country than you have or ever will.

That must really gall you.

and all that and you are still a little KITTY!!!

explain how he molested college age MEN that were wrestlers?

Sure you could...Russia collusion. The laptop is Russian disinformation. Trump said bloodbath, hes calling for violence in the streets.

In progressive understanding...if a woman claims she was raped but cannot tell you when or where she must be believed.

That's some interesting supposition bordering on slander...you got some signed checks that Trump paid him?
Except that it was proven over 2 different investigations that the Trump campaign was actively working with Russian intelligence. It is an irrefutable fact.

• Haha
Reactions: y2h
It was never intended for a vote. You think they want Kamala as president? It would never get through the Senate either way. Its about oversight and exposing the Bidens.
Well the oversight was an epic fail and the only thing they exposed were crimes by Team Trump. Lev’s testimony was brutal.

It was? You are such a smooth and accomplished liar.
Sure it was. There is a massive amount of evidence that I have posted too many times to count. In fact, his campaign was labeled a massive counterintelligence security threat.

• Haha
Sure it was. There is a massive amount of evidence that I have posted too many times to count. In fact, his campaign was labeled a massive counterintelligence security threat.
Yes, that is what the 51 intelligence officials said...LOL

Hillary and the DNC were forced to pay a $113,000 fine for fabricating, paying for and hiding the Russian collusion hoax through the law firm Perkins Coie. This scheme included paying Russian spies, yes 100% proven "Russian collusion." Trump paid no such fine...You fell for the 3 year non stop fabricated propaganda get Trump hoax, do you not feel like a fool?

Yes, that is what the 51 intelligence officials said...LOL

Hillary and the DNC were forced to pay a $113,000 fine for fabricating, paying for and hiding the Russian collusion hoax through the law firm Perkins Coie. This scheme included paying Russian spies, yes 100% proven "Russian collusion." Trump paid no such fine...You fell for the 3 year non stop fabricated propaganda get Trump hoax, do you not feel like a fool?
“In particular, the committee’s investigation found that Manafort “represented a grave counterintelligence threat” due to his relationship with Kilimnik and other Russians connected to the country’s intelligence services — a bombshell conclusion that underscores how Russia developed a direct pipeline to the upper echelons of a U.S. presidential campaign.

“Kilimnik quickly became an integral part of Manafort’s operations in Ukraine and Russia,” the report states, adding that the pair “formed a close and lasting relationship that would endure to the 2016 U.S. elections and beyond.”

“In particular, the committee’s investigation found that Manafort “represented a grave counterintelligence threat” due to his relationship with Kilimnik and other Russians connected to the country’s intelligence services — a bombshell conclusion that underscores how Russia developed a direct pipeline to the upper echelons of a U.S. presidential campaign.

“Kilimnik quickly became an integral part of Manafort’s operations in Ukraine and Russia,” the report states, adding that the pair “formed a close and lasting relationship that would endure to the 2016 U.S. elections and beyond.”

Total BS Lies, from your mind controllers. They even named the BS lies they fed you, Crossfire Hurricane" Look it up and educate yourself.

Just go to the 35 million dollar Muller report conclusion..."we find that neither Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian officials."

Do you even wonder why Trump wasn't fined a penny and Hillary was? Don't you care about collusion?

Total BS Lies, from your mind controllers. They even named the BS lies they fed you, Crossfire Hurricane" Look it up and educate yourself.

Just go to the 35 million dollar Muller report conclusion..."we find that neither Trump or any member of his campaign conspired or coordinated with Russian officials."

Do you even wonder why Trump wasn't fined a penny and Hillary was? Don't you care about collusion?
It’s not from a mind controller. Specifically, it is from the republican led senate Intel report on Russian interference as well as the Mueller report.

It’s not from a mind controller. Specifically, it is from the republican led senate Intel report on Russian interference as well as the Mueller report.

Read the summary from the Mueller report again, all else is just Propaganda trying to turn nothing into something for the weak minded. You do realize that EVERY presidential campaign has had someone who talked to Russians, it is not illegal whatsoever, it is normal just due to the size of the campaign.

If it was illegal they would have at least fined him like they did Hillary and the DNC for colluding with Russians...why do you think they paid the fine and the media cover for this them? Do you think they like paying fines?

Read the summary from the Mueller report again, all else is just Propaganda trying to turn nothing into something for the weak minded. You do realize that EVERY presidential campaign has had someone who talked to Russians, it is not illegal whatsoever, it is normal just due to the size of the campaign.

If it was illegal they would have at least fined him like they did Hillary and the DNC for colluding with Russians...why do you think they paid the fine and the media cover for this them? Do you think they like paying fines?
You actually have it flipped. The summary is just that. Read the actual report where it spells out all the details.

Trump did pay fines. He was ordered to pay 382K to the authors of the Steele Dossier. His campaign leads also went to prison.

BTW. The fines from the FEC were to the DNC (100K) and the Clinton campaign (8K, lol) were not for the dossier but for improperly recording the expenses as legal consulting instead of opposition research.

Last edited:
You actually have it flipped. The summary is just that. Read the actual report where it spells out all the details.

Trump did pay fines. He was ordered to pay 382K to the authors of the Steele Dossier. His campaign leads also went to prison.

BTW. The fines from the FEC were to the DNC and the Clinton campaign not for the dossier but for improperly recording the expenses as legal consulting instead of opposition research.
You do realize the Steele dossier was full proven false claims?

A corrupt judge in England has absolutely nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russians like Hillary and the DNC did and paid fine for from "The US Federal Election" who caught them red handed.

Trump colluded with Russians because he lost a lawsuit in another country, beyond Dumb.

You do realize the Steele dossier was full proven false claims?

A corrupt judge in England has absolutely nothing to do with Trump colluding with Russians like Hillary and the DNC did and paid fine for from "The US Federal Election" who caught them red handed.

Trump colluded with Russians because he lost a lawsuit in another country, beyond Dumb.
Actually, the Dossier has not been proven false. That is one of the reasons he was ordered to pay the legal fees of Steele. A couple of items were not accurate but the overwhelming majority of its contents have never been disproven.

Of course, any judgement against Orange Jesus is corrupt.

• Haha
Actually, the Dossier has not been proven false. That is one of the reasons he was ordered to pay the legal fees of Steele. A couple of items were not accurate but the overwhelming majority of its contents have never been disproven.

Of course, any judgement against Orange Jesus is corrupt.

Much was disproven and nothing consequential was proven. It was in fact produced by Russian and British spies that were paid by Hillary and the DNC.
How can you prove anything like that false? I say you get your handies from 11 year old's at the massage parlor...prove me false.

Fortunately our law works the other way around or you would definitely be in jail, right?

Now for a try at honesty for you...
What do you think would have happened to Trump if he was caught paying Russian and British spies to fabricate dirt on Hillary. Then leaking it to corrupt Trump supporters in the FBI who forged documents and started a investigation called "Crossfire Hurricane" to spy on Hillary.
Then hid the payments through a law firm and did not report it to the FEC?
Would it have been a $113,000 fine, or treason?

Last edited:

Captive of the narrative

watching the 60 minutes interview with the President of Mexico tonight..... it's a MUST watch..... This guy is a CLOWN!!!!