BLOODBATH MEDIA HOAX

Lol. You have a choice to use a different search engine, no?
Another typical tactic of the left.

You know as well as the rest of us Google is the dominant search engine. Ask 100 people to name another search engine and maybe 5 could name one. Acting as if DuckDuckGo is of the same prominence as Google is disingenuous.

Another typical tactic of the left.

You know as well as the rest of us Google is the dominant search engine. Ask 100 people to name another search engine and maybe 5 could name one. Acting as if DuckDuckGo is of the same prominence as Google is disingenuous.
And it's disingenuous to suggest that folks don't have an option regardless. It's hard to keep track of all these boogeymen. Lol.

I was watching AOC making a fool of herself this morning in the hearing with Bobulinski. She asked what crime Biden supposedly committed and he cited federal corruption statutes, conspiracy, FARA, and RICO. She then says RICO is not a crime, but a category. She was loud and obnoxious.

If RICO isn't a crime, someone needs to tell Fani Willis. Lol. You can get away with being loud, obnoxious, and right but AOC was loud, obnoxious and wrong.

But this ties into what we were talking about yesterday in regards to how the Left relates to truth and narrative formation. They use distorted language as a weapon. They redefine terms, take things out of context, distort words and common or precise meanings in order to form the narrative that is needed - in this case, "Joe Biden has committed no crime because you can't name one" (right after the guy named four). Lol
RICO is not a crime. LOL. It is a category of Federal laws. She was asking for the actual acts that constituted a breach of those laws and he could not name a single act. He is a much bigger blowhard. He was paid to lie and could not even do a good job at that.

And it's disingenuous to suggest that folks don't have an option regardless. It's hard to keep track of all these boogeymen. Lol.
If I want to search something with no political implications, Google works fine. But if it does have a political angle, a conservative source will either be censored altogether or found on page 17.

Yes, there are options and I use them, but it would be nice if something as useful as a search engine would play it straight and not create biased algorithms that steer people away from certain political thought and speech. FWIW

Reactions: y2h
Actually, they are good also for helping challenge your thinking. We need people that think differently than we do and know things we don't know. That's how we learn. It's difficult in a political context because of the bile it often comes soaked in, but if you can overlook that, there are things to learn.

I think it's important to distinguish libs from leftists. I've learned a ton from liberals. Leftists, not so much. Liberals are in a bad spot these days. They have had a home in the Dem Party since the 1960's and it's hard to leave home. If you do, where do you go? There's no where to go except maybe to declare yourself a left-leaning Independent. So, most of them stay in the Dem Party, but as the party has increasingly embraced leftism, they have to go along to some degree and try to defend things they aren't entirely comfortable with that those revolutionaries to their left are pushing.

I would love to have dinner with journalist Ezra Klein, just listen to him talk about politics, and ask him some questions. I wouldn't agree with a word he says, but he says his words so well, and is very skilled as an apologist for the Left.

At the end of the day, leftist or lib, they will challenge you, and while they are rarely wholly convincing, they help you understand the parameters of the ideological battle, help you to refine your thinking, or, as is often the case, convince you further as to the folly and logical holes in what they believe.

So, be kind and thank a leftie today. :)
And, your point, such as it is, also holds for extreme righties.

If I want to search something with no political implications, Google works fine. But if it does have a political angle, a conservative source will either be censored altogether or found on page 17.

Yes, there are options and I use them, but it would be nice if something as useful as a search engine would play it straight and not create biased algorithms that steer people away from certain political thought and speech. FWIW
GOOGLE is compromised!!!! it has picked a favorite...and it is NOT conservatives....FACT!!!

So you're saying you're unable to find and reference any sources that confirm your political leaning/bias? I see folks on your side of the aisle posting articles from these sources all day long on here. Hell, Elon has his arms wide-open for you at this point. Lol.
I'm told DuckDuckGo is a preferable option. You can set that as your default browser, no?

I was watching AOC making a fool of herself this morning in the hearing with Bobulinski. She asked what crime Biden supposedly committed and he cited federal corruption statutes, conspiracy, FARA, and RICO. She then says RICO is not a crime, but a category. She was loud and obnoxious.

If RICO isn't a crime, someone needs to tell Fani Willis. Lol. You can get away with being loud, obnoxious, and right but AOC was loud, obnoxious and wrong.

But this ties into what we were talking about yesterday in regards to how the Left relates to truth and narrative formation. They use distorted language as a weapon. They redefine terms, take things out of context, distort words and common or precise meanings in order to form the narrative that is needed - in this case, "Joe Biden has committed no crime because you can't name one" (right after the guy named four). Lol
You completely missed the entire hearing if you don’t realize how foolish Comer, Jordan and the others were made to look yesterday. The impeachment farce was exposed as their second major witness told the truth. Comer looked very foolish, but not as foolish as someone who watched but doesn’t know what he saw. It’s over. The cult has been lied to and mislead yet again.

You completely missed the entire hearing if you don’t realize how foolish Comer, Jordan and the others were made to look yesterday. The impeachment farce was exposed as their second major witness told the truth. Comer looked very foolish, but not as foolish as someone who watched but doesn’t know what he saw. It’s over. The cult has been lied to and mislead yet again.
keep telling yourself that.....good look for you....

"How could you possibly know that?"

So you're saying you're unable to find and reference any sources that confirm your political leaning/bias? I see folks on your side of the aisle posting articles from these sources all day long on here. Hell, Elon has his arms wide-open for you at this point. Lol.

I'm told DuckDuckGo is a preferable option. You can set that as your default browser, no?
Well, you aren't going to convince me that I'm not experiencing what I have experienced repeatedly for years. Lol. Take the hot topic of the day and try to find a conservative source of any grade on the first few or ten pages. Sometimes, after the topic has cooled off, they will move conservative sources up.

No, I'm not looking to reinforce my bias. By the time I search I have already heard the lying Left's perspective. I'm usually searching for some balance. Heck, I even appreciate a neutral just-the- facts-ma'am source - but Google buries those as well.

Yes, I can install another app. But you are missing the point which is... why can't the premier search engine in the world just play it straight, perform their function, and not rig their search results?

I wasn't talking about anyone else. I was talking about what that Marxist witch who made a fool out of herself said.

Now if you want to defend her, that's an appropriate response. Whataboutism is cheap rhetoric - a distraction and deflection. So, defend what she said. Good luck with that.

I wasn't talking about anyone else. I was talking about what that Marxist witch who made a fool out of herself said.

Now if you want to defend her, that's an appropriate response. Whataboutism is cheap rhetoric - a distraction and deflection. So, defend what she said. Good luck with that.
What are the Left saying about Bobulinski’s sworn testimony? Did he not have insider information? Did he not transmit his cell phone and other records to the beloved FBI in 2020?

Oh wait…did he go to the FISA Court with fabricated documentation and get surveillance warrants?

RICO is not a crime. LOL. It is a category of Federal laws. She was asking for the actual acts that constituted a breach of those laws and he could not name a single act. He is a much bigger blowhard. He was paid to lie and could not even do a good job at that.
AOC is a freaking genius.

To you, probably.

Last edited:

137.jpg
2spq7t.jpg

Since 330 today, there has been 17 threads containing posts. Cabe has the last response on 13 of them. The man is a machine. Churning out material 24-7 . A marvel. A legend. A man in need of a sabbatical that he once upon a time was smart enough to take. Damn man, take a few hours off. Screw it, what else would you do.

Since 330 today, there has been 17 threads containing posts. Cabe has the last response on 13 of them. The man is a machine. Churning out material 24-7 . A marvel. A legend. A man in need of a sabbatical that he once upon a time was smart enough to take. Damn man, take a few hours off. Screw it, what else would you do.
Jealous ?

Someday Harry, if you keep putting the trash in the right place when you pull the lever in your truck, maybe someone will pay you to go away and you can waste all the time that you want, too ?

RICO is not a crime. LOL. It is a category of Federal laws. She was asking for the actual acts that constituted a breach of those laws and he could not name a single act. He is a much bigger blowhard.

You know you've hit rock bottom when you're forced to defend a brain dead idiot like AOC! lmao

He was paid to lie and could not even do a good job at that.

Who paid him?

Last edited: