Blake Shooting

Watch for a product called BolaWrap by Wrap Technologies. It is a new "tool" for police instead of shooting and stunning. I see this product becoming very popular once this whole defund the police calms down.
A higher-tech version of those horse-catcher thingies?

We used to study parabolas in high school. That's where you have two of the devices that wrap around the horses' legs.

When they start in on suburbia or God forbid the rural areas, there will be ?
I've been saying all along if they carry out the threat to bring this hooliganism to the 'burbs there will be more killings but it will be from people with the right to defend their own property.

I've been saying all along if they carry out the threat to bring this hooliganism to the 'burbs there will be more killings but it will be from people with the right to defend their own property.
Go for it, but, depending on the situation, you could still be charged with murder or attempted murder ?‍♂️

17 year old kid. I’m sure MSM will continue to call this kid a militia member. You know because those radical individuals who are actually in a militia are worse then the most radical Islamic terrorist group.

Talk about the Age of the absurd!
Toward the end of the clip, this individual uses the N-word as he dares the group with guns to "shoot me!" — which runs counter to the mainstream media narrative that white supremacists are behind the deadly violence, as someone from the protesting side openly used racist language in the presence of black people.

These useful idiots are calling white people the N-word? I would fall on the ground laughing if someone called me the N-word in an attempt to intimidate me. My god the stupidity.

I wish I could be on the jury for this trial. Not guilty from minute one.

Last edited:
Go for it, but, depending on the situation, you could still be charged with murder or attempted murder ?‍♂️

You might get charged, but probably not convicted if you were fearful for your life or property. There might be one state AG that tries to bring a trial up, but I doubt they could get a conviction among a homeowner's peers. And if that fails, I would imagine the homeowners suing the city and state and the officials personally for the destruction or even the fact that they had to use force to protect their property. I would go after BLM and the leadership personally for the rhetoric that they are spewing to increase the tensions.

17 year old kid. I’m sure MSM will continue to call this kid a militia member. You know because those radical individuals who are actually in a militia are worse then the most radical Islamic terrorist group.

Talk about the Age of the absurd!
Toward the end of the clip, this individual uses the N-word as he dares the group with guns to "shoot me!" — which runs counter to the mainstream media narrative that white supremacists are behind the deadly violence, as someone from the protesting side openly used racist language in the presence of black people.

These useful idiots are calling white people the N-word? I would fall on the ground laughing if someone called me the N-word in an attempt to intimidate me. My god the stupidity.

I wish I could be on the jury for this trial. Not guilty from minute one.
Sounds like all 3 shot were criminals

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! He had a knife!!!!!!!! and had a stun gun used on him prior to going for the knife in his car. PROV1! whatcha gotta say????
So you are now saying that he was not carrying a knife? I thought the cops said drop the knife on his joy walk? The story now is that he had a knife in the car? I thought it was a gun? Where did the gun go? So Blake had no knife but announced to the cops “ I am going to go get my knife”. what an honest guy. So he was unarmed when he was shot? Got it. BTW...if Blake was going to get a knife, what do you think he was going to do with it? Three cops had him at gunpoint. The entire narrative has changed and makes zero logical sense.

I will tell you what makes perfect sense. The officers shot an unarmed man in the back 7 times Like the video shows.

So you are now saying that he was not carrying a knife? I thought the cops said drop the knife on his joy walk? The story now is that he had a knife in the car? I thought it was a gun? Where did the gun go? So Blake had no knife but announced to the cops “ I am going to go get my knife”. what an honest guy. So he was unarmed when he was shot? Got it. BTW...if Blake was going to get a knife, what do you think he was going to do with it? Three cops had him at gunpoint. The entire narrative has changed and makes zero logical sense.

I will tell you what makes perfect sense. The officers shot an unarmed man in the back 7 times Like the video shows.
Blake said HE had a knife. There was also one in his car....dumb

Hope this helps.....ignorance is dangerous.

Oh..he was probably going for the knife so he could slice off a few pieces from a sausage log for his kids in the back seat.