Blake Shooting

Ahh,

I heard about that.

I dont do the news anymore. I get all my news from Yappi.

Then I say again:
Within a year any suspense who takes off will not be shot at. If the officer cannot catch and tackle, or stop him with a stun gun or anything like that, they will have to let him run as shooting will NOT EVER be authorized.

Fast criminal? Good on him, he will be around for awhile.

Ahh,

I heard about that.

I dont do the news anymore. I get all my news from Yappi.

Then I say again:
Within a year any suspense who takes off will not be shot at. If the officer cannot catch and tackle, or stop him with a stun gun or anything like that, they will have to let him run as shooting will NOT EVER be authorized.

Fast criminal? Good on him, he will be around for awhile.
I get nearly all my news from yappi. Have not turned the TV on for any purpose for quite some time. I like the fact on Yappi when the news is bad at least I can complain about it.

What's the Camel's name in your new personal identifier?

I get nearly all my news from yappi. Have not turned the TV on for any purpose for quite some time. I like the fact on Yappi when the news is bad at least I can complain about it.
Cannot even watch sports anymore.

Channel 999 locally has old shows from the 70s and 80s. That is on during the day, hulu at night.

Cannot even watch sports anymore and I have just tuned out. Havent missed MLB one bit this year. I have missed minor league baseball though as I like to go to a few a year.

Someone mentioned riots from last week and I was like....WTF, people are still rioting?

His fault, just listen.
Looked like he was going for a gun.
Nothing to do with race.
Only a terrible parent would put their children at risk like that.
If I had his rap sheet, no one in the media would have cared and in fact most people in my community would have said the cop should have fined him off.

His fault, just listen.
Looked like he was going for a gun.
Nothing to do with race.
Only a terrible parent would put their children at risk like that.
If I had his rap sheet, no one in the media would have cared and in fact most people in my community would have said the cop should have fined him off.
Doesnt matter. Cops should not shoot until the are 100% CERTAIN he has a gun in his hand and raising or already pointing it to you..

If our troops have to often times follow that ROE, then cops should as well.

Doesnt matter. Cops should not shoot until the are 100% CERTAIN he has a gun in his hand and raising or already pointing it to you..

I'm good with the cops taking out criminals. Let the investigation go the distance to decide if they were right, but treat them as correct unless the evidence shows otherwise. I'm okay with the military having the same rules.

I'm good with the cops taking out criminals. Let the investigation go the distance to decide if they were right, but treat them as correct unless the evidence shows otherwise. I'm okay with the military having the same rules.
BUt its not the same rules

many times the military ROE states you must not only see a weapon, but it must be either actively being raised or pointed at you.

Police it seems it is ok for them to shoot if they SUSPECT a person has a weapon

Your usually dead by that time.
The guy was angry non compliant and had a history of violence and keeping a gun in his car. Domestic violence calls are the most deadly for cops and cops are killed way more often than they kill unarmed people.
I do not condone police violence but this cop was put in a bad situation by a bad man....bad things will often result.

The guy was angry non compliant and had a history of violence and keeping a gun in his car. Domestic violence calls are the most deadly for cops and cops are killed way more often than they kill unarmed people.
I do not condone police violence but this cop was put in a bad situation by a bad man....bad things will often result.
Not really.

If you have your weapon drawn, and the other person does not, and then starts to raise and such you should easily have the advantage. no reason these cops should shoot a man in the back running away. No reason for it.

BUt its not the same rules

many times the military ROE states you must not only see a weapon, but it must be either actively being raised or pointed at you.

Police it seems it is ok for them to shoot if they SUSPECT a person has a weapon

I'm of the opinion if someone is in a war zone and is carrying a weapon around troops, they are a combatant or seeking a Darwin exemption from future existence. The ROE from my time was a little easier to understand and safer.

In today's society, we've reached a point of deference to responsibility that is unsustainable, better to eliminate the criminals than the good guys.

I'm of the opinion if someone is in a war zone and is carrying a weapon around troops, they are a combatant or seeking a Darwin exemption from future existence. The ROE from my time was a little easier to understand and safer.

In today's society, we've reached a point of deference to responsibility that is unsustainable, better to eliminate the criminals than the good guys.
Sort of, but most are allowed to have a weapon, essentially an open carry, and just simply carrying a weapon does not make them a combatant.

If Blake was white you wouldn't even know about it. Bad look for these athletes to stick up for this guy, a criminal who brought trouble upon himself. Now its just another reason to burn and loot. Ridiculous.

If Blake was white you wouldn't even know about it. Bad look for these athletes to stick up for this guy, a criminal who brought trouble upon himself. Now its just another reason to burn and loot. Ridiculous.
You have earned the stupid comment of the day. Well done

If he was white they never fire their weapons

If he was white they never fire their weapons
That’s false. From what I’ve seen both the cops & Blake are at fault. The cops should’ve physically stopped him earlier, though I understand the reluctance to do so. Blake should’ve listened to the cops.

If this is the same guy who raped a 14 yr old, I can’t feel an ounce of sympathy. I don’t think cops have the right to execute someone for being a POS, but I can’t say I lose much sleep knowing his might never work again. And if this was a difft Jacob Blake, then I feel bad and take back what I said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yep...I'm not going to lose any sleep over this miscreant taking the room temperature challenge. Besides raping an underage girl, he had 4 paternity suits filed against him. He's nothing more than a feral sperm donor.

There are witnesses reporting that after the guy fired on his last victims he started walking up to a squad with his arms up think he was about to get shot himself. The squad retreated and left. He is still at large.