Blake McCormick

dreger18

I just wanted to congratulate Blake on signing his National Letter of Intent to play at Ohio State. That is huge. Great job bud

im thought he was just a walk on, but on middle hitter it said he signed so he must have gotten something. ill ask him tonight

congratulations to blake. thats huge!!

this is actually a worthwhile thread. i'd would much rather read this than that one about chris drugger

yellowblood... that was completely unneccesary and i hope dreger you are a bigger man and let that slide off your back... dont worry about these guys...once you are in college... it wont matter what they think, if you play or if you dont... this is just one of many hurdles that life throws out there, its your time to rise above it and be mature... dont bring yourself down to the level of some of these guys

well said meatsauce...........i'm really getting tired of the jealousy toward dreger. grow up and give it a rest.

yellowblood... that was completely unneccesary and i hope dreger you are a bigger man and let that slide off your back... dont worry about these guys...once you are in college... it wont matter what they think, if you play or if you dont... this is just one of many hurdles that life throws out there, its your time to rise above it and be mature... dont bring yourself down to the level of some of these guys

Especially yellowblood...and pancake.

Most Cincinnati kids lost their class after the priests...well...yeah. Watch CNN.

Ohio State does not offer scholarships to kids from within the state. Maybe prime scheduling and such and they might go as far as paying for books but that is all.

ohio state gives scholarships to in-state kids. its why kehoe passed up stanford . . . they gave him more money . . . that and stanford isn't really good at guys volleyball

Ohio State does not offer scholarships to kids from within the state. Maybe prime scheduling and such and they might go as far as paying for books but that is all.

You can always get around that tho by offering academic scholarships and stuff, a lot of colleges do it.

You can always get around that tho by offering academic scholarships and stuff, a lot of colleges do it.

You are 100% correct I just didn't think that they gave ATHLETIC scholarships out but apparantly I was wrong according to Dreger.

yea and where would your class be ohiovball99...lost our class after the priests?...god thats mature...you make me sick to hear a comment like that

a cruel and immature joke by all means, im sure we will see an apology soon.

Don't hold your breath.

I'm still waiting for you Cincinnati boys to congratulate Dreger. Anybody in Ohio getting a scholarship deserves a round of applause. Be happy for the sake of the state, even if you don't like Dreger. Scholarships to Ohio kids mean more Ohio kids get the chance to be looked at by BIG volleyball schools. It's a step in the right direction for volleyball in Ohio, if nothing else.

yea, they just dont understand that and frankly i dont care. and schools can only give you academic scholorships for what you qualify for. the coach cant just ask and say this kid needs more money. doesnt work that way in vball. if you get recruited, you will learn that

so your not going to apologize for saying that we lost class because our priests have... Welll i dont need to say it... But you are obviously out of high school Ohiovball99 and i would think that you would be able to show a little better taste than that. Good one... And thanks for classifying the 2 kids on here not congratulating Dreger as "I'm still waiting for you Cincinnati boys to congratulate Dreger." Since when does two people make up all of Cincinnati's high school boy population?

why do we all have to get PO. lets just calm down, the priest joke was a little out of line but you guys have said much worse on the situation. its over, i dont need a congratulations, i would be nice for you guys to respect my situation and be happy for a kid from ohio was going to a D1 school. it gives kids on here hope that they can go to the next level and play, so just chill out, this site is to have fun and talk about your sport. lets talk volleyball,

Last edited:
i agree...this is getting way out of hand...*cough*its a blake mccormick thread *cough*

congratulations dreger... and yes please...lets just talk volleyball and stop bashing each other

thank you woody, i was just about to say the same thing.
props to you dreger on the scholarship, hopefully it gives a chance for some other ohio guys..but this thread doesn't have you're name on it and i'm tired of reading about you.

shoot man, im tired of hearing about me. i started this thread for my buddy to give him a congratulations and then yellowblood turned it back on me. its just getting dumb

Don't hold your breath.

I'm still waiting for you Cincinnati boys to congratulate Dreger. Anybody in Ohio getting a scholarship deserves a round of applause. Be happy for the sake of the state, even if you don't like Dreger. Scholarships to Ohio kids mean more Ohio kids get the chance to be looked at by BIG volleyball schools. It's a step in the right direction for volleyball in Ohio, if nothing else.

Im not a Cincinnati boy and I have congratulated Dreger a couple times already in another thread, I just thought the priest comment was out of line, didnt offend me but it did others and that was the problem.

Congrats to Blake for getting into OSU, and ive already congratulated Dreger in other threads about going D1 as well.

so your not going to apologize for saying that we lost class because our priests have... Welll i dont need to say it... But you are obviously out of high school Ohiovball99 and i would think that you would be able to show a little better taste than that. Good one... And thanks for classifying the 2 kids on here not congratulating Dreger as "I'm still waiting for you Cincinnati boys to congratulate Dreger." Since when does two people make up all of Cincinnati's high school boy population?

You Cincinnati boys was in referene to waka, pancake, and yellow specificially. You may be the only Cincinnati player with a tolerable amount of class.

Is there anybody besides me who is happy to see Central Ohio kids getting looked at for big colleges? This is a huge step for volleyball in Ohio, especially in and around the Columbus area.