Bill Belichick will not accept the Presidential Medal of Freedom

I never liked Belichick when he coached for Cleveland and I have never liked him since he was fired and coached for other. I think history has shown that like others ( example _ people in politics) he will do anything (cheat) to win. Did not like the idea of Trump awarding him the medal. The not accepting the medal is the first thing Belichick has done that I agree with. He did not deserve the award.

I never liked Belichick when he coached for Cleveland and I have never liked him since he was fired and coached for other. I think history has shown that like others ( example _ people in politics) he will do anything (cheat) to win. Did not like the idea of Trump awarding him the medal. The not accepting the medal is the first thing Belichick has done that I agree with. He did not deserve the award.
If he happily accepted it you would be silent. Yeah cheating explains an unprecedented and never to be duplicated 20 year run of success . Do you actually hear yourself and reflect sometimes ? You support Trump , you EMBRACE dishonesty, immorality , lying cheating and incompetence . Yet Belichick is the POS . Have a good day

Probably for the same reason as if GODdell calls him up in a few weeks and tells him the Patriots win the SB by default.

He knows he didnt earn it.

Just like Gym Jordan. Come on Trump, you are passing around the MoF like herpes.

Principles? That's a laugh; He was involved in 3 Patriot cheating scandals.
Covering his - He turned it down because of potential blow back.

:>---

EGA
Well obviously. All his players hate the man. Why do you think Trump is getting cancelled by so many in big business. He is a toxic cocktail.

... Come on Trump, you are passing around the MoF like herpes.

FWIW ~ Presidential Medal of Freedom -as Awarded

29 awarded - 1 year term J.F. Kennedy
~ Initial year = some make-up time

47 awarded - 5+ year term L.B. Johnson

38 awarded - 5 year term R.M. Nixon

30 awarded - 3 year term G. Ford

30 awarded - 4 year term J. Carter

100 awarded - 8 year term R. Reagan

42 awarded - 4 year term G.H.W. Bush

110 awarded - 8 year term W.J. Clinton

85 awarded - 8 year term G.W. Bush

118 awarded - 8 year term B. Obama

24 awarded - 4 year term D. Trump
~ 25 if you count Belichick

Obama avg. Just under 15 per year
Trump - 6 per year

:>---

EGA

You said all NE players would be against him if he took the award, most of the NE players are AA, hence you think they all think the same. As I said, pretty racist
34% of their roster is white. I never said they were the same. I said they hated Trump.

Sure. What is your point?

I will slow it down for you... You have to be one of the most ignorant people that ever posted on a message board

original comment by zeeman...You said all NE players would be against him if he took the award, most of the NE players are AA, hence you think they all think the same. As I said, pretty racist

Your response... 34% of their roster is white.

My response, which you are incapable of comprehending(not surprisingly)... Hey smart guy, 66%>34%, wow this is a dense replay even by your "standards"

I will slow it down for you... You have to be one of the most ignorant people that ever posted on a message board

original comment by zeeman...You said all NE players would be against him if he took the award, most of the NE players are AA, hence you think they all think the same. As I said, pretty racist

Your response... 34% of their roster is white.

My response, which you are incapable of comprehending(not surprisingly)... Hey smart guy, 66%>34%, wow this is a dense replay even by your "standards"
I said his players hate Trump. The comment was not made about one race or another. It was inclusive of all players. I only referenced the exact breakdown after it was pointed out that the majority of the team was black. Who is ignorant now?

I said his players hate Trump. The comment was not made about one race or another. It was inclusive of all players. I only referenced the exact breakdown after it was pointed out that the majority of the team was black. Who is ignorant now?

You still are, stupid question as always.

The majority is pointed out as black, you respond 34% is white, that is already known to anyone with a brain(not you), that 34%<66%.
You are the most ignorant and non informed person on here, and with some of your lefty friends as competition, that is saying a lot.

34% of their roster is white. I never said they were the same. I said they hated Trump.
So approximately 2/3 AA which is what I said, the majority. You are like most Dems, you think screaming out about racism makes you less racist. Comments like the one you made reveal you are latently racist

You still are, stupid question as always.

The majority is pointed out as black, you respond 34% is white, that is already known to anyone with a brain(not you), that 34%<66%.
You are the most ignorant and non informed person on here, and with some of your lefty friends as competition, that is saying a lot.
I was just helping you with the exact number. Is that offensive to you?

I was just helping you understand that 34%<66%, hope my explanation didn't offend you.
Was well aware of that prior to even posting but appreciate it. The opportunity to show how extensive your math skills are must feel good to you.

Was well aware of that prior to even posting but appreciate it. The opportunity to show how extensive your math skills are must feel good to you.
As does your realization that you’re racist I’m sure