Biden Caught Using cheat sheet during meeting...

First on the list..."walk into room, say hello to everyone and sit down." You can't make this shiete up!!!! The guy is senile. Watch the video...he doesn't even do well with the extensive cheat sheet.

They are called notes. I guess he could just make up sht like Trump. You remember Weather Map Trump? Or choose any dumba&$ lie he ever used. There is a lot to pick from.

They are called notes. I guess he could just make up sht like Trump. You remember Weather Map Trump? Or choose any dumba&$ lie he ever used. There is a lot to pick from.
Biden has a 50 year record of making up sht.

The drunk driver that killed his wife.
His Annapolis appointment.
His career as a truck driver.
His guarantee to cure cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimers.
His claim that there was no covid vaccine until after he was inaugurated.
Plagiarized Neil Kinnock's life. (Well, I guess he didn't make that up, it was just someone else that lived it.)
His claims to have been arrested multiple times.
etc., etc., etc.

He sucks as President and is a worse person.

You voted for him.

Last edited:
He needs notes to tell him to take his seat? Why don't five year olds need those notes to take their seat in kindergarten class?

Biden has a 50 year record of making up sht.

The drunk driver that killed his wife.
His Annapolis appointment.
His career as a truck driver.
His guarantee to cure cancer, diabetes, and Alzheimers.
His claim that there was no covid vaccine until after he was inaugurated.
Plagiarized Neil Kinnock's life. (Well, I guess he didn't make that up, it was just someone else that lived it.)
His claims to have been arrested multiple times.
etc., etc., etc.

He sucks as President and is a worse person.

You voted for him.

His claim that he met his wife on a blind date. He was having an affair with her.