Biden Caught Using cheat sheet during meeting...

Tesoro

First on the list..."walk into room, say hello to everyone and sit down." You can't make this shiete up!!!! The guy is senile. Watch the video...he doesn't even do well with the extensive cheat sheet.

Has anyone hear if the fake news media is do a cover up report on this or is this one of those do not report on it and let it fade away thingy?

And it's not just a cheat sheet - it's a basic step by step list of what he should do. This is the kind of stuff you use with 5 and 85 year olds. It's embarrassing:

1656074013322.png

Scary also is that he forgot that he is not supposed to show the camera...you can just see his handlers jumping out of their skin as he turns it toward the camera like a monkey with a cell phone...supersized he didn't try to taste it.

That's how an Alzheimer's patient can understand it best.
If Goofy Joe wasn't such a mean spirited, miserable POS when he was younger you could almost feel sorry for the demented old fool. I doubt that Clarence Thomas has any sympathy for this goof ball, and neither should we. His family has allowed the Leftists puppet masters to use this clown as the stooge du jour, to take the heat while they busy themselves undermining our Republic.

If Goofy Joe wasn't such a mean spirited, miserable POS when he was younger you could almost feel sorry for the demented old fool. I doubt that Clarence Thomas has any sympathy for this goof ball, and neither should we. His family has allowed the Leftists puppet masters to use this clown as the stooge du jour, to take the heat while they busy themselves undermining our Republic.
Totally agree on the mean spirited, miserable POS comment. However, he is still mean spirited and miserable as an old man; and you left out the word "racist" in between miserable and POS.

Exactly. I can't stand this pos plastic man.

I think President Biden is 1000% a POS. This guy has more to hurt our country in his political career than help, and I truly can’t understand how a man that’s so openly mean and racist ever got elected President. That being said, is this first instance of a sitting President using a “cheat sheet”?. I could see, certainly over seas, instances where a sheet like this would be a useful tool.

I guess the 3rd bullet point Press Enters (yes is says Enters) is to remind him to activate the teleprompter.

And it's not just a cheat sheet - it's a basic step by step list of what he should do. This is the kind of stuff you use with 5 and 85 year olds. It's embarrassing:

It could have been a sheet telling him how to fake empathy.

1656096522742.png