Best Juniors(strong class)

I'm familiar with both of those players. shaff is a great player and will again be one of the best in the city next year. Popolin plays for Winton Woods and has improved tremendously since his freshman and sophomore years. He'll have a great season next year

Yeah, Steve will be pretty amazing. Poplin is pretty good. My dad and his dad work with each other so my dad talks about him alot and how he is doing, plus I played against him in some indoor games and back in SAY soccer back in the day. But the way he plays now compared to then, so much improvement. He will be a name to look out for if he keeps imrpoving at the rate he has been.

MajorFan, I don't think Statechamp has anything agasint Tyler. He is just defending his opinion. All are entitled to his (her) own. I bet anyone would defend their opinion the same way. I would.

Hoop, Finke, Rakoczy, Dwyer, and Lavigne all made All-State. They all play on the same club team, Ohio Elite. They are going to be insane this year. Look out.

Throw Patterson in there too and that's dangerous. I think he's better than all of the guys you mentioned except for maybe dwyre. Lavigne's good, but over-rated. dunno much about the others but OE will be very good.

Was your mom frightened by a beaver or a white fish found in the northern Pacific and Atlantic oceans while she was pregnant with you? Did this kid steal your girlfriend or what? I'd really like to know what is really fueling your anger.

By the way, Pollock was only the 4th leading scorer in the GWOC. D'amico, Grajeda and Dankelfsen all outscored him.

Anger?? You beavercreek fans are the ones jumping all over my back, I don't think I'm the one with anger. My opinion was asked for and I gave it. Simply put, he didn't do anything against a mediocre defense in a big time game.

I don't care who scored more goals(Dankelfsen had more points, not goals). What team was ranked in the state? What team was ranked nationally? Who is obviously going to get more recognition? That is my OPINION. And my OPINION is that they will not come out of region 4. Can you deal with that?? Or do you need to take another shot at me?

Anger?? You beavercreek fans are the ones jumping all over my back, I don't think I'm the one with anger. My opinion was asked for and I gave it. Simply put, he didn't do anything against a mediocre defense in a big time game.

I don't care who scored more goals(Dankelfsen had more points, not goals). What team was ranked in the state? What team was ranked nationally? Who is obviously going to get more recognition? That is my OPINION. And my OPINION is that they will not come out of region 4. Can you deal with that?? Or do you need to take another shot at me?

i agree...hes overated. the team was overated. end of story.

I believe Zach Campbell at winton woods will be very good. He was kind of timid this year but so for in the winter he is a new player. He will be a very strong player for the next season as a junior

Graham Schaeper is pretty tough over at Mt. Healthy and should be the best player in the FAVC Scarlet next year